• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lamar Jackson suspects Wake Forest anonymously hated on him

This is called playing the victim card. When accused of doing something wrong to someone, turn the tables and claim you are actually the wronged party. That's the modern way apparently.

If it is good enough for the President of the United States.........

Jackson assumes that because we had a great game plan against Jackson - contain him, let him scramble around and play man-to-man with deep help. We essentially said that for Jackson to beat us, he would need to be accurate. For three quarters, he was inaccurate and he knew that we essentially were dissing the accuracy of a Heisman candidate and it was working.

I doubt it was us. If there is one head coach in the ACC other than Petrino who would say something like that, it is Paul Johnson.

Shows me we are living rent free in Louisville's heads, hilarious.

1. I don't think it was our staff.
2. Even if it was, who cares.
3. They are probably right.

Don't you hate when one of your opponents engages in shady business surreptitiously, Lamar? Tell us more...

This type of behavior really isn't in our playbook (but you knew that already).

It was probably Petrino.

:bowrofl::rofl:....KUDOS YIA !

I think I'm gonna make the extra effort now to attend this game.

One question....when the anticipated brawl happens, who is likely to lead the charge for Wake ? My guess is it'll happen with Lou on offense so I'm thinking Yarbury with Carn sprinting out from the sideline hunting for Jackson. Clawson is a welterweight with fast fists while Petrino figures to bite an ear in the clinches.

This is only gonna escalate further as the date approaches....ESPN should make this a national night game.

And frankly, the guy who neads to be slapped around is their imbecile AD !

Don't know why Jackson would worry--he has a Heisman in his back pocket.

"Louisville maintains that head coach Bobby Petrino knew nothing about any cheating."

If anyone knows anything about cheating...
If you look up cheating in the dictionary, it has Bobby Petrino's name.

Why would Jackson accuse Clawson when he does not know? He sounds like he is paranoid or something. I have no respect for Louisville, primarily because of Petrino, but this sure does not help!

Jackson didn't make the accusation. He said he heard it was Clawson. Seems like Petrino or someone else on the staff made the accusation.

Well, if any coach in the ACC knows QB's and their pro potential or lack thereof it would be dook's Cutcliffe.

So, there's that.

:bowrofl::rofl:....KUDOS YIA !

I think I'm gonna make the extra effort now to attend this game.

One question....when the anticipated brawl happens, who is likely to lead the charge for Wake ? My guess is it'll happen with Lou on offense so I'm thinking Yarbury with Carn sprinting out from the sideline hunting for Jackson. Clawson is a welterweight with fast fists while Petrino figures to bite an ear in the clinches.

This is only gonna escalate further as the date approaches....ESPN should make this a national night game.

And frankly, the guy who neads to be slapped around is their imbecile AD !

In our new defense with Duke being let loose to do more bull rushing, I think Jackson could get his bell rung (or cracked) early in the game before he knows what's happening.

The gloves have come off now, might as well have the Deacon ride the motorcycle in with a neck brace on and a hot blond on the back.

I love that. In addition, I think we could buy a ton of neck pillows and wear them to the game. Maybe get a bulk discount? $15 at bed bath and beyond's website.

Back