• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Large object of unknown origin lands on moon

My first question is why are you reading a known white supremacist website? Hal Turner is a fucking loon.

Someone posted it on Facebook. I didn't realize the guy was a loon.

Wow, this is HUGE news! I mean, potentially the biggest news in the history of humankind. And I learned about it right here on the Pit. Amazing.

Maybe it's a cross ready to be burned....or in Turner's wacko world it could be a way to spy on white people.

I thought racists generally had good eyesight. This is probably spot on ...

Richard M
• a day ago

The Alien civilization is far older and more stable than our own. Their Empire dates back several hundreds of thousands of years. When their robotic probes surveyed our planet 1400 years ago, they viewed a barbaric scene of warriors afoot, or on horseback, fighting each other with swords, spears and arrows.

In the Empire, technological advances occur over a span of millenia. The commanders who dispatched the invasion fleet expected to find Earth almost exactly as it appeared to the robotic scouts, in Earth's Seventh Century.

Still, as any good invasion commander would do, a base of operations was established on our Moon to deploy the actual landing carriers, and to survey the areas targeted for primary conquest.

To the Aliens shock and dismay, Earth's technology has progressed at what to them seems an unfathomable rate. Now the commander is re-evaluating his invasion strategy. Returning to Imperial space is not an option. Imperial armies either conquer or they die.

Still they had expected to quickly defeat and enslave primitive barbarians, not face missiles, nuclear weapons, jet fighters, etc.

I love it, travel across the universe using crazy technology that allows said travel. Afraid of missiles and jet fighters.

o-MOON-570.jpg

Back