• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Large object of unknown origin lands on moon

The crosshatch dots aren't just where the image was stitched together, coincidentally over a rock?

So google moon can see this thing but none of the I have no idea how many people with giant ass telescopes has shown another picture?

Supposedly this has something to do with Google 3d's image translation.

b1z.gif

http://imageshack.com/a/img822/8360/b1z.gif

Richard M
• a day ago

The Alien civilization is far older and more stable than our own. Their Empire dates back several hundreds of thousands of years. When their robotic probes surveyed our planet 1400 years ago, they viewed a barbaric scene of warriors afoot, or on horseback, fighting each other with swords, spears and arrows.

In the Empire, technological advances occur over a span of millenia. The commanders who dispatched the invasion fleet expected to find Earth almost exactly as it appeared to the robotic scouts, in Earth's Seventh Century.

Still, as any good invasion commander would do, a base of operations was established on our Moon to deploy the actual landing carriers, and to survey the areas targeted for primary conquest.

To the Aliens shock and dismay, Earth's technology has progressed at what to them seems an unfathomable rate. Now the commander is re-evaluating his invasion strategy. Returning to Imperial space is not an option. Imperial armies either conquer or they die.

Still they had expected to quickly defeat and enslave primitive barbarians, not face missiles, nuclear weapons, jet fighters, etc.

That sounds almost identical to the plot line of the Harry Turtledove invasion series.

So we just listened to some white supremacist about a possible alien colony and it turns out to be a pixelated .jpeg? Goddamnit.

I would think that it they were using the moon as a “station” or spending lots of time there they would be very interested in the Flag we mounted on the moon. I saw in a report not long ago that they had recent images that the Stars and Stripes are still flying. I am betting they would have pulled that in their little triangle to investigate. Also can we not get better resolution that that from one of NASA’s telescopes?

I would think that it they were using the moon as a “station” or spending lots of time there they would be very interested in the Flag we mounted on the moon. I saw in a report not long ago that they had recent images that the Stars and Stripes are still flying. I am betting they would have pulled that in their little triangle to investigate. Also can we not get better resolution that that from one of NASA’s telescopes?

the report says that the Hi-res pics are classified

Back