• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

Player list
1. Gouda- bodyguard, killed Night 2
2. Gooner
3. BYM
4. Tejas
5. GAT- vanilla, killed Night 1
6. Rommy- vanilla, killed Night 4
7. WFU03- vanilla, lynched Day 3
8. Jman
9. Damo- mafia, killed Night 2
10. Townie- vanilla, lynched Day 1
11. Juice- vanilla, lynched Day 4
12. deacsfan27- Cop, killed Night 3
13. Knight- mafia, majo'd Day 2

Rules

-Everyone got a PM with their role.
-The clock I will be using is the clock at time.gov. Day rounds will end at 10:30:59am/1:30:59pm/4:30:59 pm Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated in a Mod Note.
-Missing one vote is okay; two votes will get you AA'd. This is a small game. Vote. This does not apply to majorities.
-Don't dead talk.
-Night talk as much as you would like. You just can't vote or switch votes.
-Don't edit or delete posts.
-Vote by bolding or ***starring*** your selection.
-Order of Operations is as follows:
- Protection
- Investigation
- Mafia hit
- Majority rounds are in effect, but with a five minute grace period before night is called. During the grace period, if a player switches their vote and it is no longer a majority, the round will continue as planned. The grace period will be declared in thread. No majorities will occur when 7 or fewer players remain.
- If two or more players are tied in votes at a deadline, there will be a 5 minute OT period. Anybody may change their votes to one of the people in the tie.
- Any questions, issues with vote counts, etc. Please PM me. Redwing will be helping me out, so feel free to include him on your PM.

Additional Mod Note:

This game is an open set-up. There are 3 Mafia, a Cop, a Bodyguard and 8 Vanilla Civs (thanks Eagles!)

Final Day 1 vote count:
Townie (6) Gooner Tejas GAT Rommy Deacsfan27 Knight
Knight/GTB (2) WFU03 BYM
Deacsfan27 (2) Jman Damo
WFU03 (1) Gouda
Rommy (1) Juice
Gouda (1) Townie

Final Day 2 vote count:
Knight (9) Damo, Rommy, Deacsfan27, Gouda, Juice, Tejas, Jman, BYM, Gooner
Damo (2) Knight, WFU03

Final Day 3 vote count:
WFU03 (5) Tejas, Juice, Deacsfan27, Jman, Gooner
Juice (3) Rommy, BYM, WFU03

Final Day 4 vote count:
Juice (3) Gooner, Rommy, Jman, BYM
BYM (1) Tejas
Jman (1) Juice

Last edited:
Mod note: please see first post for additional info on game set-up

I didn't pre-write an entry post for this one. I had one made up, but saving it for Stephen King Mafia.

***Knight***

Hey Knight, can you explain your clear of damo? It looks like I bad read to me, but I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Hey Knight, can you explain your clear of damo? It looks like I bad read to me, but I'd like to hear what you have to say.

If he's mafia, he just posts that in mafia chat instead of the thread.

Back