• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

Great game mafia. The only mistake Tejas made was the ????? Post when I switched to townie. Incredible separation otherwise. That was a lot of fun even though we lost

i wanna gloat that gooner and rommy can't read me but i don't feel like that should be my takeaway

Killing you was situational. You don’t kill any cop claim d1, even if it’s knight

It was about narrowing civs to me, and the knight/damo v Tejas separation was the best separation I have seen (i.e., been victim to) since the restart. Gonna have to read a little differently now, which is always fun. The curve always changes

Thanks everyone for playing! It was fun to see it play out from the other side and I learned a lot from modding. Thanks to Redwing for his guidance and everyone else for being patient with me on my first time modding.

Yes, would never have guessed you were a first time mod!

Back