• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

Really wish I had investigated Damo N1. That would've changed the game because it would've gotten down to 1 mafia after N1, and then another investigation N2. Not sure we would've gotten Tejas out of all that anyway though.

We also coinflipped hitting gouda night 1 and night two, which would have changed things too

Really well done to win this one Tejas.

I'm a little surprised y'all didn't hit me since I self-preserved D1 lynch. I was hoping the BG would defend me based on that, but it went fine either way

I had actually put my order in to protect knight before he claimed and was afk until well after

ooo that's interesting.

For some reason I had the notion that gooner was the BG D1. Maybe that was because he was defending me and I thought he had super powers lol.

gouda is a fucking legit civ special. When he made that post about he bg in the night right before getting killed I wanted just to turn myself in and clap. It was fantastic

lol did you guys consider killing me?

Why do y'all hate the night posting? It just adds a different time when people can talk and you get some different analysis because you know the lynch but you don't know the hit yet. It seems like one of those things that has always been done a certain way, but that way isn't necessarily better or worse. Like driving on the right side of the road.

Alternatively, people can just sit there quietly.

lol did you guys consider killing me?

Yes.

One of either damo or knight saud day 1 they thought you were a special. When we all looked we thought you were. Then doofus claimed and we figured even though we had a hunch it was you, we had to take the sure bg kill by hitting doofus

Why do y'all hate the night posting? It just adds a different time when people can talk and you get some different analysis because you know the lynch but you don't know the hit yet. It seems like one of those things that has always been done a certain way, but that way isn't necessarily better or worse. Like driving on the right side of the road.

Alternatively, people can just sit there quietly.

I think actually goudas amazing post during the night is reason it shouldnt be. Like posts like that alone can change peoples night moves

Yes.

One of either damo or knight saud day 1 they thought you were a special. When we all looked we thought you were. Then doofus claimed and we figured even though we had a hunch it was you, we had to take the sure bg kill by hitting doofus

That's funny, I think I posted like 2 times and then left the house for 2 hours to do BEE STUFF

i wrote night posting into the rules of my game and gooner quickly nixed the idea when the game actually got underway, it's tough to handle as a mod, and ppl like knight somehow manage to try and vote at night

ooo that's interesting.

For some reason I had the notion that gooner was the BG D1. Maybe that was because he was defending me and I thought he had super powers lol.

I do have superpowers

also keep playing, it was good to have you back

Mafia fucking boomed you guys. Disgusting. Savage acts committed by Knight/tejas. You all should seriously consider suicide IMO

Fun to be back - as long as I'm #stuckathome I'll be in.

Unfortunately I live in SC so that's probably only another week or so before McMaster kills us all.

I think actually goudas amazing post during the night is reason it shouldnt be. Like posts like that alone can change peoples night moves

That's the idea. It's supposed to add another type of gameplay as compared to the no talking mafia. Comments can change night moves.

i wrote night posting into the rules of my game and gooner quickly nixed the idea when the game actually got underway, it's tough to handle as a mod, and ppl like knight somehow manage to try and vote at night

I supported this!

Gooner was the no fun allowed mod. No night talking. No mason chat for dead dv7. Why does Gooner hate fun?

Fun to be back - as long as I'm #stuckathome I'll be in.

Unfortunately I live in SC so that's probably only another week or so before McMaster kills us all.

good. please hang around

and the only thing Im happy with our governor about at the moment is he did say to go alcohol orders will be sticking around

youre in the next game right?

Considering dropping out now after what I just witnessed. Prayers out for anyone who opposes you. Might as well commit sudoku if I am maf and you're civ/ vice versa. Not sure it's worth the risk if we arent in the same faction

Considering dropping out now after what I just witnessed. Prayers out for anyone who opposes you. Might as well commit sudoku if I am maf and you're civ/ vice versa. Not sure it's worth the risk if we arent in the same faction

lol. I have to work on my civ game. I was turrible the last few games

Back