• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

The fake cop play seemed random and haphazard, so knowing it was planned makes it even better and more effective. Well done.

<3

The eye of the needle was small. I knew the whole time that if Damo is lynched, my team loses.

Im not upper-tier shit. My WAR is effectively zero. The other reason to not investigate me though is that i'm literally NEVER maf. Have not been maf in any game since we restarted.

You are upper tier. I would say outside of Eagles you are the best in the game at cutting through bullshit fluff and just focusing on important shit.

which would have been super valuable this game

Im not upper-tier shit. My WAR is effectively zero. The other reason to not investigate me though is that i'm literally NEVER maf. Have not been maf in any game since we restarted.

If you'd like, I can say your posts sound awful and then you can have people at least think you're mafia. It's not the real thing, but it's close.

Knight the mom fake orgasm joke was specifically for you so thanks for the rep lol

Knight the mom fake orgasm joke was specifically for you so thanks for the rep lol

I was going to make a joke about you faking orgasms with your mom, but didn't want to distract from the task at hand - not lynching Tejas.

I mean, I did say that damo was probably your teammate if you were faking

You were a coinflip between you and GAT for the n1 kill. You're such a high value hit.

also those memes were good Knight, took a bit of the edge off of getting smoked in the endgame

<3 Ya done good, Gooner.

I wouldn't have been surprised if mafia chat were like this.

[tejas] - Hey all
[Knight] - IMFAKECLAMINGCOP
[Damo] - He... what?

I really should have saved the chat. We were stone cold operators until this morning. Then we were just all celebrating and sucking Tejas off.

Mafia chat was fun as hell. We had TiC, Toogs, and just slaying it.

I didn't do much aside from some consulting and early vote counts. Seems like everything went pretty smoothly, so that is a testament to both players and mod.

GM kicked ass.

Redwing was the death of fun not letting me hit myself night 2.

Wait what? i didn't read the thread. Why in the fuck would anyone investigate me N1? I had to have been a hard civ lean. Especially since Doofus knew Knight was lying.

1. I had never played with you before.
2. Your reaction when Knight revealed read to me like you knew he was done for and trying to get separation from him.

I was between you and Damo N1, and then Rommy and Damo N2.

gouda continues to be the best civ special on the boards

gouda is a fucking legit civ special. When he made that post about he bg in the night right before getting killed I wanted just to turn myself in and clap. It was fantastic

1. I had never played with you before.
2. Your reaction when Knight revealed read to me like you knew he was done for and trying to get separation from him.

I was between you and Damo N1, and then Rommy and Damo N2.

You played really well as a cop. You did everything the way you should have and had amazing reads, especially early

I mean I don think youre wrong.

But we also had no idea doofus was cop until he outed. And we had to keep knight alive day 1.

No we did argue about whether to have knight reveal a teammate or a civ. In hindsight, a civ might have been better given doofus gat investigation, but we obviously didnt know that

Really well done to win this one Tejas.

I'm a little surprised y'all didn't hit me since I self-preserved D1 lynch. I was hoping the BG would defend me based on that, but it went fine either way

Oh, I did lie about pre-scripting my D1 vote. I looked at the list and thought, “why not Knight.”

I was saying the truth about not pre-writing my intro. I just posted what I was thinking about not wanting to waste a “good” entry post.

Doofus - sorry for calling you Numbers. I hope you play more.

Really wish I had investigated Damo N1. That would've changed the game because it would've gotten down to 1 mafia after N1, and then another investigation N2. Not sure we would've gotten Tejas out of all that anyway though.

Doofus - sorry for calling you Numbers. I hope you play more.

haha no worries at all! I was just messing with ya last night. I knew who you meant since Numbers wasn't in the game.

Got really used to that in RL.

Also can we talk about night posting?

That needs to go away

Is it bad for the game? Maybe.

Do I want it to stay. Yes.

I think Rommy might’ve deleted a post that came up after his death was announced.

Also can we talk about night posting?

That needs to go away

Yeah I thought this was really weird.

I've never played where you could discuss the game. I'm fine shitposting, but if you are possibly dead from a night move I think it is a bit unfair to keep discussing game related activity.

Back