• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LD on D-League Dunk Contest

slothrop

Reaction score
Right now, NBA TV, moving into the semis.

Currently in the lead in the semis. Hes such a boss

Jameson Curry sets up LDs dunk in the finals and he wins the whole thing! good shit

Michael Wallace WallaceNBA_ESPN
That dude who just won the NBA DLeague dunk contest could easily win the varsity showdown tonight with dunks he just did.

A great suggestion I heard to revamp the NBA dunk contest is to ditch the all-NBA-player format and have representatives from different constituencies. For example, maybe you still have 4 contestants, but with 1 from the NBA, 1 from the D-League, 1 from the And-1 tour, and 1 amateur entrant / hometown hero / blacktop "legend" from Wherevertown, USA.

Or something like that. Thought it was a neat idea. Add some spice back into the competition, get some new "blood" and fresher, hungrier faces in there, and maybe give the NBA players a little more motivation to find one amongst them to step up and "represent the Association."

The dunk contest might be better than expected tonight. The big names usually get too conservative.

Shooter McGavin
‏ @ShooterMcGavin_
Follow

Chase Budinger has come along way from his caddying days pic.twitter.com/dm40l9rT
Amis388CEAAciVQ.jpg

A great suggestion I heard to revamp the NBA dunk contest is to ditch the all-NBA-player format and have representatives from different constituencies. For example, maybe you still have 4 contestants, but with 1 from the NBA, 1 from the D-League, 1 from the And-1 tour, and 1 amateur entrant / hometown hero / blacktop "legend" from Wherevertown, USA.

Or something like that. Thought it was a neat idea. Add some spice back into the competition, get some new "blood" and fresher, hungrier faces in there, and maybe give the NBA players a little more motivation to find one amongst them to step up and "represent the Association."

Yeah. I like including the D-League winner and a hometown dunker who wins in a Friday night tryout.

Man, he was fun to watch...............and still is

Hoping to catch an armor game this month. Will probably wear tie-dye.

Okay ld. I see you pulling the carter by hanging with you elbow! By that video, he could've easily won the nba contest. He had some sick ones in that video.

Shoot who am I kidding. Each dunker in that vid probably could've won. Each dunk in it were multiple times better.

Back