• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro was RIGHT--post1626--(climate related)

Lectro killed Harold Ramis. That's f'd up man.

Lectro killed Harold Ramis. That's f'd up man.

Nah, I'm just ghost-busting an animal house full of tree humpers who feel the need to caddy for a group of fixated, over anxious climate zealots whose blind promotion of self-aggrandizing myth is as good as it gets.

Nah, I'm just ghost-busting an animal house full of tree humpers who feel the need to caddy for a group of fixated, over anxious climate zealots whose blind promotion of self-aggrandizing myth is as good as it gets.

You must be a ton of fun at cocktail parties.

Uh, have you read any post Lectro has made?

I'm a world class lurker. Of course I've read them... and I (somewhat) get the fact his playground popularity is lacking... but the last few responses to the topic at hand were off-topic. The back-and-forth on the revived climate bullshit is much more entertaining to me than ya'll calling Lectro names.

I'm a world class lurker. Of course I've read them... and I (somewhat) get the fact his playground popularity is lacking... but the last few responses to the topic at hand were off-topic. The back-and-forth on the revived climate bullshit is much more entertaining to me than ya'll calling Lectro names.

Just interesting that you never called out Lectro for ad hominem posts...

I didn't call him a name (which he has done to me about 10 times on this thread btw). I just said he's a murderer and one of the people you fake cell phone calls to get away from at social gatherings.

just wondering if human driven climate change deniers are aware of the countless other instances of where humans have radically altered/destroyed ecosystems? The dust bowl comes to mind, but so does the smog over china and BP's oil spill in the gulf (or the bayou). are such people aware that humans have a long history of dramatic influence on the environment, all the way back to the woolly mammoth?

just wondering if human driven climate change deniers are aware of the countless other instances of where humans have radically altered/destroyed ecosystems? The dust bowl comes to mind, but so does the smog over china and BP's oil spill in the gulf (or the bayou). are such people aware that humans have a long history of dramatic influence on the environment, all the way back to the woolly mammoth?

Hmmm, the woolly mammoth.

Hmmmm, Lycos...mammoth...hmmm...humans....hmmmm...warming...hmmmm

funny, as i "lycos" (nice one btw) woolly mammoth the first result mentions bison in the article...where are those bison by the way?

dodo bird? it ani't actually extinct..several post regularly here...

Back