• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Legion on FX

Nelly Furtado

Reaction score
Thru 3 eps, this show is cool enough that it deserves its own thread and shouldn't be relegated to the general comic book nerd thread.

Discuss.

Sepinwall said the fourth episode is the trippiest non-David Lynch episode of TV he has ever seen.

Watching ep1 right now. Got a feeling not much of this is real.

We've gotten through the first two eps - haven't really formed much of an opinion yet. The visuals are unlike anything on TV, but the story lags and the cast isn't that great.

Still watching but agree that at this point they need a better balance between LSDTV circle jerk and actual plot and character development.

I really dug ep 3 and thought it was genuinely tense and kind of scary. The Angriest Boy in the World and the Devil With the Yellow Eyes are creepy.

Also looking forward to the future movie where the chick from this show and the chick from Community play sisters.

I really enjoyed the third episode and I think the season is about to pick up some pace here in the next one.

That episode was for everybody who hadn't figured out what the rest of us figured out over the last two weeks. It laid out who "Lenny" is, motive, and the scope of "her" powers. Also, there was a pretty important mention of David's biological dad.

The shots of the chick's naked butt in the episode last week was okay by me !

That episode was for everybody who hadn't figured out what the rest of us figured out over the last two weeks. It laid out who "Lenny" is, motive, and the scope of "her" powers. Also, there was a pretty important mention of David's biological dad.

The characters starting to be "rescued" by Oliver was fairly important too.

I've seen the 1st 5 and am enjoying it. But then again, I could sit and watch Aubrey Plaza read the phone book for an hour.

I'm loving the show as well. It's great to have a Marvel universe show that throws the formula off balance, keeps you guessing about what's real, and legitimately builds interest in the characters and world without the usual tropes and cheats.

The casting on Legion is amazing. When you throw in Jemaine Clement as a beatnik trapped in an astral plane ice cube, you've got me hooked.

My only complaint is that Noah Hawley couldn't direct every episode.

Yeah this show is awesome. Great break from the norm on TV these days. So far the episodes with very little plot movement have been just as good (if not better) than the ones with significant plot development, reminiscent of Breaking Bad or the Sopranos.

The cast is great. The dude who plays David is crazy good.

Yeah this show is awesome. Great break from the norm on TV these days. So far the episodes with very little plot movement have been just as good (if not better) than the ones with significant plot development, reminiscent of Breaking Bad or the Sopranos.

The cast is great. The dude who plays David is crazy good.

I never watched Downton Abbey but when I knew I loved Dan Stevens after the scene with the gun runner in The Guest. "No, I'm going to kill you."

Back