• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Legion on FX

Watched 6 last night. I recognize that little developed during the episode, but I didn't mind so much. Kinda reminded me of the 1st part of the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter movies in that way. OTOH, we got to see more of Lenny, and I loved the dance scene.

This was cool:

tumblr_on9d2g5cPo1rgos3ko2_400.gif

Aubrey Plaza has done amazing work. It's hilarious after the second episode, people were like "OK. That makes sense. She dies and will only be around in flashbacks. That's why she took this minor role."

Nope. She's the fucking Shadow King.

That episode was for everybody who hadn't figured out what the rest of us figured out over the last two weeks. It laid out who "Lenny" is, motive, and the scope of "her" powers. Also, there was a pretty important mention of David's biological dad.
d7e253daf617b768ec3acb49e102cf4d.jpg

Aubrey Plaza has done amazing work. It's hilarious after the second episode, people were like "OK. That makes sense. She dies and will only be around in flashbacks. That's why she took this minor role."

Nope. She's the fucking Shadow King.

Watched 7 last night and loved it. The silent movie and chalkboard scenes were cool. She's a great evil hag.

I saw an interview with Aubrey on Conan a couple of weeks ago. When Conan was talking about playing an older guy named Lenny, he asked her if she was a shape shifter. Not sure if he intended that as a reveal. Her response was great - something like "In reality? No, of course not. I'd never do that."

7 was great. That was finally the correct blend of weird nonsense and plot advancement.

We did also see a bald guy in the flashback animation sequence.

Back