• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lekan Ajayi

When are people going to realize that this new "culture" is nothing more than a PR campaign to explain for why we aren't able to bring in top recruits?

They can't believe that yet because they are still holding out hope for Buzz. It will take a disastrous 2010-2011 campaign for the BuzzWaiters to finally give up hope.

We are having AFA level excitement for kids who MAY sneak into the Top 100. Just keeping things in perspective for 2012.

We have had some misses for sure on top recruit targets, mainly Harrell, but our recruiting strategy has definitely changed who we target and make priorities. It's more than just whiffing on people.

I will be a lot more excited when Bz does win a recruiting battle though. Katenda would be huge. It would also be great to land someone like Woodbury or Jankovic in 12 or McClinton in 13.

Last edited:
Lekan Ajayi, a 6-11 big man from Quality Education (N.C.), signed his Letter of Intent Wednesday with Wyoming.

“I narrowed it down to LMU and Wyoming,” Ajayi, originally from Lagos, Nigeria, said by phone.

It is obvious he went for the exact opposite of where he is originally from.

Lagos, Nigeria
lagos_nigeria_traffic_large.jpg

Wyoming
wyoming.jpg

I have a really good friend who went to Wyoming after flunking out of Columbia College Chicago, and even he thinks the academics at Wyoming are a joke.

They can't believe that yet because they are still holding out hope for Buzz. It will take a disastrous 2010-2011 campaign for the BuzzWaiters to finally give up hope.

We are having AFA level excitement for kids who MAY sneak into the Top 100. Just keeping things in perspective for 2012.

Is a BuzzWaiter like a dumbwaiter?

Then why haven't they given up on hope? :thumbsup:

His grades could have been fine. Aren't kids getting standardized test scores back right now?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

maybe he just really, really does not like Fields and wanted to get as far away as possible.

When are people going to realize that this new "culture" is nothing more than a PR campaign to explain for why we aren't able to bring in top recruits?

Never, because that's bullshit?

I doubt that since i'm pretty sure they are roommates and I remember reading an article where they talked about possibly going to college together. This was right when we first started recruiting Fields last fall.

Back