• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Go NC State: Send Buzz PACKing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting!! I think anyone that roots for Wake to lose in any sport should be banned from life!

Yes indeed. Really really said. Fixed it by they way.

This shouldn't need banning, as this sentiment should be shunned by the majority of the fan base, if we had half the class we pretend to have. But on this :circlejerk: of negativity forum it won't be.

So sad that our game with State is relegated to the ocho yet ESPN Gameday will be there saturday for their game with the Tar Holes. Our new culture sucks!

Yes indeed. Really really said. Fixed it by they way.

This shouldn't need banning, as this sentiment should be shunned by the majority of the fan base, if we had half the class we pretend to have. But on this :circlejerk: of negativity forum it won't be.

"The class we pretend to have"

That same "class" is why this jackass of a coach was tolerated for 2 abysmal seasons. What a "super fan" you are!

Wake Basketball has become a no-lose proposition in some ways. If we win, I'm always happy for the players, and winning doesn't suck. If we lose, it is one more nail in Bzz's coffin. Either way, there is something for me to feel good about.

As an example, I harken back to Saturday. A few years back, a loss like that would have ruined my day (if not my whole weekend). Instead, I had a fleeting moment of disappointment when CJ and Cav's shots missed, followed by an immediate sense of joy when I saw Bz standing there shaking hands like someone had just pissed in his mouth.

This.

Equally or more atrocious than actual pet fucking?

Hmmmmmmm....

Probably thinking about pet fucking within 3 minutes of something unrelated to sex being posted. Probably that.

Haha. Touché.

I meant equally atrocious to rooting against wake. But I laughed. Blame Santorum. It was his press conference on gay marriage I remembered.

gilligan1.jpg

roflol.gif

I'm about to leave for the game. I'll be cheering for the Deacs to win during the game because I can't help it, but I won't be disappointed if we lose. The worst thing for getting rid of Buzz is if he beats one of our rivals (or any good team). Buzz doesn't have a single marquee win in his 2.5 years here. I don't want him to get now, less than 2 months from a potential firing.

Wake Basketball has become a no-lose proposition in some ways. If we win, I'm always happy for the players, and winning doesn't suck. If we lose, it is one more nail in Bzz's coffin. Either way, there is something for me to feel good about.

As an example, I harken back to Saturday. A few years back, a loss like that would have ruined my day (if not my whole weekend). Instead, I had a fleeting moment of disappointment when CJ and Cav's shots missed, followed by an immediate sense of joy when I saw Bz standing there shaking hands like someone had just pissed in his mouth.

This is how I feel. I watch about half the games (if I have nothing else going on). If we win, great. If we don't, great. I caught the tail end of Saturday's game at a friend's house. They just happened to have it on when we got there, I definitely didn't request it on TV. Game ended, I went about my business. No emotion whatsoever.

The term "[Redacted]'d" was coined after our last NC State game.

"That 12-0 run, the seven point play was part of it. You take away those runs, we outscored them by 19."

He did not say that?!?

Verbatim, my friend. Post-game Notes; .pdf

There were actually quite a few non-WF people that started using "[Redacted]'d" as a meme... I never took part in the fun but always laughed seeing it used.

Wake Basketball has become a no-lose proposition in some ways. If we win, I'm always happy for the players, and winning doesn't suck. If we lose, it is one more nail in Bzz's coffin. Either way, there is something for me to feel good about

This is exactly how I feel

I can't pull for State. No way. But should we lose this game it better not be a moral victory.

Back