• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Go NC State: Send Buzz PACKing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bz-handshake-l.gif

I cannot stop laughing at this. It's even more pathetic than the way many of you were describing it

Someone needs to add in a thought bubble above Bz's head in that GIF that says, "Why am I such a loser?"

I will never ever hope for, or enjoy, a Wake Forest loss. Never.

Someone needs to add in a thought bubble above Bz's head in that GIF that says, "Why am I such a loser?"

Merry christmas. Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Chanukah.

I can't say that I will openly pull for State, but I won't say that I will be too happy if a Wake win gives Wellman one more excuse to keep Bz's sorry ass around any longer.

I pulled against Herb. We ended up with Sidney Lowe.

But because of that we also ended up with the Gottfather ;) Tho I will agree that getting Sid was painful....

Makes yall feel better I'd rather see WF back to where it use to be and Duke/UNC to burn crash and let us be the big MU people talk about every yr.

No, it took a while to come up with something. I channeled Rick Santorium to find some appalling equivalent.

OP posted at 1:49pm

You had the first reply at 1:52pm.

I'd say that's a pretty immediate response. Hey, man, no judgments here. I just found it interesting that your mind went to pet fucking right away.

I think fast. I did not realize I opened it right after it was posted, but I can promise I didn't go straight to pet fucking. I had to search for it ... what would be equally or more atrocious?

Equally or more atrocious than actual pet fucking?

Hmmmmmmm....

Probably thinking about pet fucking within 3 minutes of something unrelated to sex being posted. Probably that.

Raleigh media is calling for another State blow out over "lowly" Wake. The Fan says that all Wake does well under Bzz is to turn the ball over and not play defense. Sure wish RW saw the same so that we could move on.

My fear is that Wellman has his head so far up his own ass that blowout losses won't be enough to get rid of Bzzz. BZZZ FUCKIN' OUT NOW!

Discusting!! I think anyone that roots for Wake to lose in any sport should be banned from this board for life!

Discusting!! I think anyone that roots for Wake to lose in any sport should be banned from this board for life!

I guess your interpretation of 'Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely.' is different than my interpretation.

Equally or more atrocious than actual pet fucking?

Hmmmmmmm....

Probably thinking about pet fucking within 3 minutes of something unrelated to sex being posted. Probably that.

This. Exactly this.

Back