• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Grab Brad Underwood, SFA Head Coach

Manning is here at least 2 more years unless he decides otherwise so everyone might as well get used to it.

Brad Underwood is great. Seems really great. Forces a ton of turnovers, doesn't allow other teams to attempt 3s. His teams offensive rebounds well. Love him, would kill to have him.

lets grab that Krzyzewski fellow. Proven winner and can do it at a school with similar academic standards.

Which jobs has Jacobson reportedly turned down?

Which jobs has Jacobson reportedly turned down?

I have a feeling he isn't leaving there unless it is a very good situation. Altman stayed in Creighton forever but Oregon was a sleeping giant. The resources that athletic department has are insane.

Jesus, the guy has 0 coaching experience right?

Believe so, yep.

The Big XII is still drunk off Fred Hoiberg. He never had any coaching experience before he went to Iowa State, and 5 years later he's coaching an NBA team.

With all the money that we'll get from the ACC's post season success while we sit at home, we should have plenty of funds available now to back up the Brink's truck in Boston to finally get Coach Stevens on board! :thumbsup:

I hear Phil Jackson is looking to get back into coaching.

I think the only coach in the NCAA tournament I 100% don't want is Ben Jacobson. Completely on the coach to lose like they did.

But seriously, I'd take him. No question.

Back