• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Life's small pleasant surprises (a/k/a RJ got a blowjob thread)

I was at at a bar watching the Lakers/blazers playoff game. I had been there for a while and wanted to find a place to sit. Two ladies in their late twenties had a booth. I asked them if I could join them to watch the fourth quarter.

They smiled and said I could, but they'd like to make a bet. I was all ears. They were Blazers fans. Their bet was if the Blazers won I had to buy each of them a drink. Even though the Blazers were up fifteen or so, I knew this was a no lose as I would have bought them a drink anyway.

I then said, "What if the Lakers win?"

One said, "we'll each buy you a drink."

"But you're up fifteen going into the fourth quarter."

They smiled at each other and the other one said,"If the Lakers win, you get to choose which one of us will give you a blow job."

It was the only time I can ever remember rooting for the Lakers.....yes they honored their bet.

1312291457832.jpg

I was at at a bar watching the Lakers/blazers playoff game. I had been there for a while and wanted to find a place to sit. Two ladies in their late twenties had a booth. I asked them if I could join them to watch the fourth quarter.

They smiled and said I could, but they'd like to make a bet. I was all ears. They were Blazers fans. Their bet was if the Blazers won I had to buy each of them a drink. Even though the Blazers were up fifteen or so, I knew this was a no lose as I would have bought them a drink anyway.

They smiled at each other and the other one said,"If the Lakers win, you get to choose which one of us will give you a blow job."

It was the only time I can ever remember rooting for the Lakers.....yes they honored their bet.

And the real pleasant surprise is that the one you chose was a tranny?

opening up a thread and reading a story like this

Dougie was there.

Back in high school, I fell asleep downstairs in the living room. I woke up to hearing some scratching on the sliding glass door. Curious, I pulled back the curtain and saw a large buck rooting and scratching the glass.

Once he saw me, he backed away and stared at me for a few minutes. I slowly unlocked the sliding glass door and grabbed two sharpened Black Warrior # 2 pencils that just happened to be on the shelf.

I quickly slid open the door and just as I did, the buck took off running. I chased after him. He was pretty fast, but I managed to keep pace.

While in mid chase, I was able to slide off my leopard print thong underwear (they were a gift from a ex-girlfriend and very comfy), I fashioned it into a bow of sorts and used one of the # 2 pencils as an arrow and shot the buck. Hit his ass right in the neck! Amazing shot, probably 1 in 25.

After he was down, I approached him and took the other # 2 pencil and stabbed it in his heart.

Then, I went back inside and went to sleep.

take that back. easily the best christmas song evaaaar.

c2fff826b8163197e91fe3a81cc07cb9.500x281x12.gif

RJ is my HERO!

opening up a thread and reading a story like this

It's a shame Sloan's isn't still open. They were on Melrose about 50' east of San Vicente. The food was so bad we used get food delivered. The bartender wrote the Boondock Saints movies. The crowd was a eclectic as you'd ever find in LA.

They closed down due to a divorce. The wife got the building and didn't think Sloan's was classy enough to be in her property. They tried to buy the building(they had been there since about prohibition) from her, but she wouldn't sell. It's been a bunch of places since.

edarem.jpg

so who believes rj's story?

I do.

I've slurped that kosher salami more times than I can count.

What's really hot about Rick is that he farts loudly as he blows his substantial load.

It makes me extra horny when he has eaten pastrami for lunch.

Nothing like the taste and smell of pastrami while giving head to a hot guy.

Back