• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Life's small pleasant surprises (a/k/a RJ got a blowjob thread)

Why are you guys such haters

Because they never had any women like you and I have. Milhouse, Dv7, LK and James couldn't get laid in Amsterdam with a fistful of 1000 Euro note.

Reactions: Go
Because they never had any women like you and I have. Milhouse, Dv7, LK and James couldn't get laid in Amsterdam with a fistful of 1000 Euro note.

but we could with a $500 bar tab and saying thank you to a bus driver.

and that is all that matters

At least I won't die alone.

And I also don't lie on the internet to look "cool" to people that I don't know for the pathetic reason of wishing to look cool on the internet because I have no friends in real life.

But yeah, a hooker in Amsterdam probably wouldn't fuck me for 2000+ Euros. You're right.

Mike_Myers_Austin_4_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

One of my favorite RJ tactics - trying to lump himself in with someone more popular in the hopes of obtaining some sort of affirmation by associating himself with that person.

This escalated quickly...

:popcorn:

I don't think you'll die alone but did one of the "women" have an unusually large clitoris?

All the jabs at RJ are uncalled for. I commend him for not nutting up on you guys.

And I enjoyed his story. Pretty awseome if true, and entertaining even if he made it up (which I don't think he did).

Why do you think Shaq was so crunk after that alley from Kobe to seal the game? He knew he got his boy some dome. Play on playa.

I can't help it if Dickless in Deaconland Crew can't imagine being with hot women. I've seen pics of a couple of their wives/gfs. They wouldn't even qualify as 4 AM choices at Denny's in the Gobi Desert quality.

Back