• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Light Blue Assholes vs. Dark Blue Assholes

Lol wtf didn't Roy call a timeout there to set up a play on the last possession?

Apparently the UNC players had no idea of time/score. After that block by Davis, they basically just stood there in awed silence. Easily could've fouled him.

Its no shocking giving that their coach is a complete moron.

anthony%20davis%20muppet.jpg

The power of the brow is so strong.

Looked also like the UK player traveled with about 1 second left when he started celebrating early. But, hey, I'm happy with the result.

Looked also like the UK player traveled with about 1 second left when he started celebrating early. But, hey, I'm happy with the result.

Yea, Teague definitely started celebrating with the ball (prancing around, chucking it up in the air) a good half-second before the final buzzer sounded.

The secondary break is a system and UNC runs it to perfection.

One of the big myths on this board is that transition offense isn't coached. I am not sure how you could think that after last year, but lots of posters still do.

UNC still doesn't know who to go to in the clutch. John Henson taking a jump shot? Really?

the play wasnt to henson.

it was to zeller.

it should've been to barnes.

Back