• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lindsay Graham: "White men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency"

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Lindsay Graham: "White men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency"

According to the CNN report Wednesday, Graham confirmed the veracity of the recordings. Graham was speaking to the Hibernian Society of Charleston, a charitable group with an all-male membership.
In the recording according to CNN, Graham is heard saying: “I’m trying to help you with your tax status. I’m sorry the government’s so f——- up. If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/sen-lindsey-graham-white-men-joke-112338.html#ixzz3HbHZjgFC

White males in male-only country clubs are going to do great under any President.

White males in male-only country clubs are going to do great under any President.

But can they get behind the President? Even if he's the other party, still reach around the aisle and even play a little friendly cornhole? Go out for a beer and offer to push in his stool?

Wait...he is running for president? He is my most hated politician in Washington. I can't stand him. No chance he ever becomes Pres but if he did that would be very hard for me.

Wait...he is running for president? He is my most hated politician in Washington. I can't stand him. No chance he ever becomes Pres but if he did that would be very hard for me.

That's the real joke here is that he said he could actually win a national election.

He is from my home state and can actually be pretty moderate. He is no tea partier as they tried to oust him this year to no avail. I could see myself voting for Lindsey although if it came out that he is gay and has been in the closet for all these years then all bets would be off.

Much more shocked that Graham thinks he could win the presidency. See also: Herman Cain, Kuchinich, Bachmann, Edwards, Newt, Biden, Frothy, Chris Dodd, Tom Tancredo, etc... One of my friends, a native Southerner, recently moved to Wilmington and was surprised that there was still a Whites only country club in town.

He is from my home state and can actually be pretty moderate. He is no tea partier as they tried to oust him this year to no avail. I could see myself voting for Lindsey although if it came out that he is gay and has been in the closet for all these years then all bets would be off.

:squint:

Smallest hand I've ever shook

My two thoughts on Graham:

1. The Tea Party coming into power was great for him since it made him not look so crazy
2. Not that I care in the least, but that dude is clearly homosexual.

Lindsey is not very popular in South Carolina. Shame his best competition is a reality TV star. Very nice man though, just has lots of thoughts I disagree with

These white guys are paying lower federal income taxes than their fathers and grandfathers yet there is still some little poof trying to sell them more snake oil.

Last edited:
These white guys are paying lower federal income taxes than their fathers and grandfathers yet there is still some little queer trying to sell them more snake oil.

So is it "queer" when they are republican and "gay" or "homosexual" when they are democrat? Just trying to keep up.

Back