• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lindsay Graham: "White men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency"

Graham actually seemed (maybe not) to be joking and after looking into the background of his statements and the context they were made in (Hibernian Society or some other one of those get up and say funny shit type deals) I don't really care that much that he said this. The only real issue is that the reality already exists that white dudes are powerful and the GOP loves that to be the case, so why make a pointed barb about it while seemingly rolling in how awesome it is?

Either way dumb comment.

Graham actually seemed (maybe not) to be joking and after looking into the background of his statements and the context they were made in (Hibernian Society or some other one of those get up and say funny shit type deals) I don't really care that much that he said this. The only real issue is that the reality already exists that white dudes are powerful and the GOP loves that to be the case, so why make a pointed barb about it while seemingly rolling in how awesome it is?

Either way dumb comment.

Ya think? A few weeks before the election and three snippets of a 10 minute spiel, all making him look bad, are released by the guy who's going to lose.

Yeah. It was a joke. Not funny because it's too true.

I like your edit. I bet you're a riot at parties. What movies and comedians do you allow yourself to laugh at? Anything that uses racial or sexual stereotypes or, God forbid, the word queer - for laughs must be off limits due to your high standards and outstanding moral fiber. If you are at one of your high-minded cocktail parties and someones says what I posted, do you gather your coat and pilgrim wife and leave? Do you admonish him on the spot?

Sorry I haven't responded to this yet. I just got back from Hibernian Society meeting. What did I miss?

Back