• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lindsay Graham: "White men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency"

And I think either words matter or they don't. Same with intent. WakeBake is intermittently eloquent and clumsy with language but he's not a hater.

I'm more interested in Graham saying shit like this. Wild. It's obviously what his people think and do, it's just so rarely what they say.

And I think either words matter or they don't. Same with intent. WakeBake is intermittently eloquent and clumsy with language but he's not a hater.

I'm more interested in Graham saying shit like this. Wild. It's obviously what his people think and do, it's just so rarely what gets recorded behind closed doors.

Fixed.

would youse guys have preferred "little homosexual"

trying to appeal to your yankee sensibilities

Obama has made the Country Club folks very happy as well but they will never tell you that :)
This is the real truth! Deciding which candidate to vote for can be so conflicting for an economic conservative. I certainly believe in lower taxes and reduced size/scope of government, however, there is no denying my portfolio has done unbelievably well during Obama's tenure. Thus I find myself voting for many third party ecomically conservative candidate ( as neither Pubs or Dems are economically conservative) and "laughing my way to the bank" as the Dems take control of various branches of government. Truly an insightful comment!

he should have gone with "little butt pirate"

He is from my home state and can actually be pretty moderate. He is no tea partier as they tried to oust him this year to no avail. I could see myself voting for Lindsey although if it came out that he is gay and has been in the closet for all these years then all bets would be off.

Don't care about anybody's sexuality unless they're a closeted gay politician who aggressively pursues an anti-gay agenda. There have been rumors about Graham's sexuality for a long time, so, if he is gay, he's likely celibate. Can't see how he'd be able to keep a long-time relationship under wraps in South Carolina and he'd have been outed by now if he were sleeping around. Not a fan of outing people, but at this point it seems that most left leaning pols/celebrities are out, but not so much for conservatives.

The point is to pick on a trait of an undesirable Senator who is on the wrong side of pretty much everything, and who in this case was an asshole. And to give the post a little humorous zing. Homosexuals use the same zing on overly-effeminate men who flit around and act like pansies. Not all gay men are effeminate, and gay men notice it too and think it is funny.

Back