• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lindsay Graham: "White men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency"

you all look the same

sam_2346271b.jpg

It's funny to make fun of people who are different. I especially like calling people with a limp caused by some form of palsy "cripple" or "gimp." It's also funny if you saying "fucking" beforehand, like "fucking retard," so it seems like you are mad at them for being so stupid. I never say it to their face, of course, but I think it while I am talking to them. It makes me feel better than them, which I am.

The point is to pick on a trait of an undesirable Senator who is on the wrong side of pretty much everything, and who in this case was an asshole. And to give the post a little humorous zing. Homosexuals use the same zing on overly-effeminate men who flit around and act like pansies. Not all gay men are effeminate, and gay men notice it too and think it is funny.

All in W&B is hi comedy. Pride goeth before the fall.

It's funny to make fun of people who are different. I especially like calling people with a limp caused by some form of palsy "cripple" or "gimp." It's also funny if you saying "fucking" beforehand, like "fucking retard," so it seems like you are mad at them for being so stupid. I never say it to their face, of course, but I think it while I am talking to them. It makes me feel better than them, which I am.

you're a retard. Sorry, a fucking retard. I am 100 times better than you are.

Have you guys really spent almost five pages of this thread discussing Bake calling Lindz a queerosexual? For reals?

Yes. You see, whenever I cross the line, Junebug rides up on this 100-hand appaloosa, looks down, and set things right.

I like your edit. I bet you're a riot at parties. What movies and comedians do you allow yourself to laugh at? Anything that uses racial or sexual stereotypes or, God forbid, the word queer - for laughs must be off limits due to your high standards and outstanding moral fiber. If you are at one of your high-minded cocktail parties and someones says what I posted, do you gather your coat and pilgrim wife and leave? Do you admonish him on the spot?

Last edited:
I'll say this... Lindsay Graham definitely had the hottest interns when I was an intern on Capitol Hill.

Lindsay Graham: "White men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my pre...

I'll say this... Lindsay Graham definitely had the hottest interns when I was an intern on Capitol Hill.

Don't gay dudes always have hot girlfriends?

Last edited:
Back