• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Line guesses @ FSU (Updated with Opening line)

In almost no way is the word "decimated" appropriate to describe either the injuries UNC had incurred, nor the sanctions. They retained a very good recruiting class, have only lost 5 scholarships which is the third-stringers in most cases, and have a good coach. Furthermore Wake had more starters out of the game, and as I mentioned earlier, Gio wouldn't have made that much of a difference since UNC pounded us in the run game anyway.

Just a dumb post.

I'm intrigued to see the lines for F$U games this year as well, because in large part this spread is because of them. If they keep winning, they will be favored by 20+ in nearly all their home games I would imagine.

Damn that is a messed up line. Our line with South Alabama is 31.5, and this is their first year as a D1 school. Ya'll just finished beating unc. Weird.

You still think I'm a troll today? 2.3 MILLION A YEAR IS A WASTE OF MONEY FOR THIS SHIT!!!

Now run along to your girly punter thread, losers.

Back