• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Line guesses @ FSU (Updated with Opening line)

WakeFanatic

Reaction score
I know everyone wants to enjoy the win tonight, and trust me, I'm enjoying it immensely, but I thought I'd just go ahead and start this, since I'm very interested in what this line will be. I really have no idea since FSU has played 2 cupcakes, and Wake just beat UNC. My guess is FSU -14.

I was thinking around the same FSU -13.5

I think it will start around 17 and drop to 13.5 before the game.

After today, some assholes got REAL tight in Vegas.

Wake +12.5. Wake will probably cover and lose, but Wake will absolutely cover.

I think you're wrong on both counts. I think it will be wide at like +17, maybe settle in around two touchdowns.

Yeah, I'd say about 18. Could be more.

However, last time we were coming off a close, hard-fought victory against a quality opponent and FSU was coming off playing two terrible FCS teams ... we went down there and won 12-3!

I think it opens at 16.5 closes at 13.5, I think we cover and lose by 11, 17-28.

I don't see anyway it's more than 2 touchdowns. If it breaks 14, it will barely be there. I think guesses in the 17.5 area are ridiculous.

I don't see anyway it's more than 2 touchdowns. If it breaks 14, it will barely be there. I think guesses in the 17.5 area are ridiculous.

Wasn't the line against an unranked Carolina like 13.5? FSU is considered a title contender (as if) so it's not unreasonable for Vegas to sucker people in with a shitty line.

We opened at either -6.5 or -8.5 against UNC. I'm guessing it will be -16.5/17.5 for the FSU game. They are ranked like 7th in the country.

Closest reference game... in 2010 2-0 Wake Forest traveled to #19 Stanford to play at 11:15 EST. That opened at Stanford -18. We aren't playing a late west coast game but FSU is ranked higher.

Back