• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

That was not intended for biff’s dick. I’m sure it’s above average

Customized golf carts to drive .1 miles in the neighborhood.
OTOH, un-pretentious is living out in the sticks on a dirt or gravel drive a hundred yards or so from the main road, and buying a 2nd-hand golf cart from the local muni. Then you ride it out to the mailbox, and spend 10 minutes going thru every piece of mail before riding back to the house.

Customized golf carts to drive .1 miles in the neighborhood.
they are a fucking menace at the beach town where my mom lives. they never had them growing up, just the odd regular golf cart. but now you have these giant things a million lights with 12 teens on them slowly driving down the road.

Referring to Masters attendees as “patrons.” I get that the club is pretentious about it and has requirements of the broadcasters, but everyone including posters here doing it

I love the Masters but the one thing that annoys me is when commentators call it a “golf shot” like yeah no shit

Referring to Masters attendees as “patrons.” I get that the club is pretentious about it and has requirements of the broadcasters, but everyone including posters here doing it
I like mocking this and referring to spectators of particularly trashy sporting events as patrons. Like NC State games.

Back