• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

Lol we have a Peloton. There is certainly a high correlation between Peloton owners and douches but it’s incredibly convenient and I like the variety of on demand classes that are available (length, music genre, instructor, etc). And my fiancée was spending a fuck ton of money on spin studio memberships anyway.

Lol we have a Peloton. There is certainly a high correlation between Peloton owners and douches but it’s incredibly convenient and I like the variety of on demand classes that are available (length, music genre, instructor, etc). And my fiancée was spending a fuck ton of money on spin studio memberships anyway.

Reactions: WRS

I'm a big Hannah Corbin fan, good country playlists. If I want to switch it up I do Jess King (I like when she says push it Papi) or Leann Hainsby. Let me know if you want to duel some day.

Reactions: WRS
Lol that twitter chain is pretty great.

I'm a big Hannah Corbin fan, good country playlists. If I want to switch it up I do Jess King (I like when she says push it Papi) or Leann Hainsby. Let me know if you want to duel some day.

Hell yeah I love Hannah and am big on the country playlists. Do you ride often? I go through spurts where I do well and then inevitably slack off.

Hell yeah I love Hannah and am big on the country playlists. Do you ride often? I go through spurts where I do well and then inevitably slack off.

I did alot in the winter, but with the weather warming up I try and go outside more. Still doing 2 or 3 a week. They really make you buy into it with all the badges for streaks and the congrats they give people during the ride who hit big milestones, they really are selling it as the be all/end all workout, like this is all you will need. I do wish they had more variety on the hour long classes though. I go by TimMZ on there.

I have no idea how people ride inside. I had to twice last year during triathlon training due to weather and it was absolute torture. I've never been more bored.

We have a Peloton, but we're pretentious as fuck, so it fits. great in the winter. Can also just casually ride and watch netflix, which I like.

I have no idea how people ride inside. I had to twice last year during triathlon training due to weather and it was absolute torture. I've never been more bored.

so your mental game is weak... got it.

I dig spin class more than I thought I would

I got on the spin bike on Saturday in an empty room, no music or headphones or anything

that was less fun

Back