• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LJVM Survey

Personally, I'd like to see them serve beer. (Even though I think there's an NCAA rule against it right?)

They sell beer at the Creighton games I go to, in fact they sell hard liquor at the Creighton games lol.

Personally, I'd like to see them serve beer. (Even though I think there's an NCAA rule against it right?)

Not an NCAA rule. You can get beer at many arenas. I went up to Marquette to see the Deacs play Dwayne Wade at Bradley Center and boozed up the whole game.

That was fun. Going to do it a second time with "real" responses and not just "Fire Bz" responses.

Not selling beer used to be an ACC rule but I don't think it exists anymore. And its complete bullshit since you can get beers in the Hoops Room before the game and halftime. Of course that's how Ron and his financiers probably want it.

Not selling beer used to be an ACC rule but I don't think it exists anymore. And its complete bullshit since you can get beers in the Hoops Room before the game and halftime. Of course that's how Ron and his financiers probably want it.

Cuse made sure of it before they joined. They go pretty hard in the Carrier Dome

I think a good buffalo wing place would be a nice addition to the food options. I suggested going with some name brands like Five Guys for burgers, Marble Slab for ice cream and milk shakes, etc... and getting one of the good local BBQ restaurants to open a place there.

I also added in some of the suggestions that were on our thread about buying the Joel like the mini-Deacon Tower. Old gold, black and white to replace the old color scheme. Make the exterior look more like the buildings on campus and add a Demon Deacon statue similar to the one across the street on the outside.

Alcohol availability is one of the questions on the survey so I think that will be addressed. Don't see the school turning down that revenue stream but I might be surprised.

I recommended a mini Carolina Ale House like the one they have at RDU airport. However, any structural improvements won't matter to me, as I haven't been there since 2009. Said in the last comments section that firing [Redacted] would instantly make the Joel a hundred times more appealing to the fans.

Here is a question, I saw their renovation pictures that they had put up a while back. Have they shown any other pictures of progress since?

They are going to start selling Ass Burgers in honor of the Coach. :p

Beer would be nice but I'm not sure many of us should be drinking and in the proximity of Bz.

Alcohol availability is one of the questions on the survey so I think that will be addressed. Don't see the school turning down that revenue stream but I might be surprised.

We'll lose all the Baptists who only drink when no one can see. Seriously, though- you already know the Biblicans will be thumping away if they even consider selling a drop, ESPECIALLY on Sunday. :rolleyes:

We'll lose all the Baptists who only drink when no one can see. Seriously, though- you already know the Biblicans will be thumping away if they even consider selling a drop, ESPECIALLY on Sunday. :rolleyes:
Simple solution, sell beer in the WFU themed cups so it looks like a soda from far away.

Countdown to BB&T coliseum that was formerly named after some guy who might have done something of consequence in defense of our country.

was groves named after a war veteran as well?

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Ok, and for the 2nd half?

Back