• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

I think it was nice of Mike Trout to come to camp fat and give everyone else some hope that they could be better than him this year, at least for a few weeks.

vogt early vogt often

i hope he comes up at some point this year in pursuit of his record.

@JSalisburyCSN: Minor League RHP Mike Cisco traded to Angels for no compensation, Phillies announce.

lol

didn't the Braves get Kerry Lightenberg for some bats and balls from an independent team?

Phils have named Hamels as the opening day starter.

betancourt_escobar_2013-03-15.gif

Last edited:
Oh man, I'm just getting around to checking out went on in the Phils' game today. 27 total runs, 36 total hits. Well then.

And, most importantly of all, another homer for Dom! With each big hit my hope that Delmon Young gets pushed out grows. (Although, the hope would be stronger if the team had a viable platoon partner for Mayberry.)

Oh man, I'm just getting around to checking out went on in the Phils' game today. 27 total runs, 36 total hits. Well then.

And, most importantly of all, another homer for Dom! With each big hit my hope that Delmon Young gets pushed out grows. (Although, the hope would be stronger if the team had a viable platoon partner for Mayberry.)
Medlen allowed 14 hits and 9 runs and got the Win.

For those that are interested in this thing for whatever reason:

As we all know, usually the Super Bowl winner hosts the Thursday night game to start the NFL season. However, the Orioles have a home game scheduled against the White Sox that evening to start off a four-game series. Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium share parking lots, staff, etc. The Orioles are @ Cleveland Wednesday night while the White Sox are @ NYY Wednesday night and a day game on Thursday would go against MLBPA stuff. So basically the NFL and MLB are currently at a statemate about the issue.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-nfl-season-opener-in-limbo-as-baltimore-ravens-and-orioles-cant-agree-20130318,0,5185525.story

Here's an editoral on a radio station's website that's historically much more pro-Ravens and anti-Angelos: http://wnst.net/top-story/crabs-n-beer/the-nfls-scheduling-problem-isnt-the-orioles-scheduling-problem/

The local Philly radio is all up in arms about Doc's velocity and everyone locally is saying he won't win 10 games this year. While, the velocity thing is scary - I can't see someone like him not being able to still be effective.

Back