• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

YOUNG MUTTS

Friends.

mlb_a_wright_gb1_576.jpg

I wish there was a way to have a permanent Jose Canseco Twitter thread

This whole thing with Carl's Junior and Hardee's being the same thing, but different -- what is that all about? Did they think we wouldn't notice? Stop with the subterfuge. I just want a roast beef sandwich.

Tons of scouts watching Hochevar/Chen today. Chen with a 123 first.

Teixeira out for team USA. Will he be healthy for opening day?

Royals go to 10-0-1, beating a SS Oakland team.

No talk of the possible Cano/Braun/Grandy/PayRod suspensions??? Same guy that nailed Melky a month before his suspension was announced!

:willynilly:

I apologize, but I thought it was generally understood that RJ wasn't welcome to post here, but does anyway. Shouldn't preclude me from being able to post something that made news over the weekend.

Also, just to clear the air, it was never an RJ specific exclusion. It started out as a ban on all Philly fans, but now that Bish doesn't post as often, the enforcement has relaxed a bit...

No talk of the possible Cano/Braun/Grandy/PayRod suspensions??? Same guy that nailed Melky a month before his suspension was announced!

:willynilly:

Is there anything to it? From what I heard, it sounded like rumor mongering from a random guy on Twitter.

Also, just to clear the air, it was never an RJ specific exclusion. It started out as a ban on all Philly fans, but now that Bish doesn't post as often, the enforcement has relaxed a bit...

Hey!

Is there anything to it? From what I heard, it sounded like rumor mongering from a random guy on Twitter.

Hey!

Usually, I'd chalk it up to rumor mongering, but that fact that the guy who started it nailed Melky a month before they announced his suspension gives me pause.

Understood, but if I can't talk about WAR in mother's basement, where can I?

Sounds like the Nats and Phils are throwing at each other. Looks like Strasburg started it, but I've only read a few tweets.

Haha, I was going to say that doesn't sound like Halladay, but apparently he threw *behind* the guy. I hope the replay is on TV later, I want to see this little dustup. (Though Chase did tell him to pitch at more guys this year.)

But seriously, Lannan leaves and freakin Strasburg picks up the slack? Don't you all have another guy with an 85mph fastball who can take over the "plunk Chutley" torch?

@masnKolko: Strasburg on hitting Utley: "I don't have any reason to throw at him, do I?" Said he lost control of a fastball.

Anyone have video?

Back