• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional. This probably was though:

HalladayMoore2.jpg

The O's have amazing depth at 1st base. I know it is only spring training, but Steve Pierce, Conor Jackson, Canzler, and Travis Ishikawa are all killing the ball. I do have faith in Pierce and Jackson though. Duquette does a great job getting a lot of guys with potential to contribute. Hell, even Jason Pridie and Chris Dickinson are hitting well. If Reimold gets hurt(when) or if someone else gets hurt, the O's should have someone ready to step right in and not lose anything. They are also deep in starting rotation, have about 9-11 guys who could start.

The O's have amazing depth at 1st base. I know it is only spring training, but Steve Pierce, Conor Jackson, Canzler, and Travis Ishikawa are all killing the ball. I do have faith in Pierce and Jackson though. Duquette does a great job getting a lot of guys with potential to contribute. Hell, even Jason Pridie and Chris Dickinson are hitting well. If Reimold gets hurt(when) or if someone else gets hurt, the O's should have someone ready to step right in and not lose anything. They are also deep in starting rotation, have about 9-11 guys who could start.

mutts have a similar situation with their entire outfield, for any given guy it wouldn't be a surprise if they started or didnt make the roster at all. it's a pretty tight race:

-lucas duda
-kirk nieuwenhuis
-collin cowgill
-jordany valdespin
-mike baxter
-marlon byrd
-matt den dekker
-andrew brown
-jamie hoffmann

lol... those guys are all terrible.

i vehemently disagree. conor jackson is good. he just took a long time to recover from valley fever. pearce hits LHP well. 4 teams tried to get canzler this offseason. and ishikawa can hit rhp.

@masnKolko: Strasburg on hitting Utley: "I don't have any reason to throw at him, do I?" Said he lost control of a fastball.

Anyone have video?

Strasburg is not as dumb as Cole. Phils Nats this year should be fun. I don't know what it is like to have a rival that reciprocates in baseball. I have hated a ton of teams in the few years the Nats of been here but none of them have hated back.

i vehemently disagree. conor jackson is good. he just took a long time to recover from valley fever. pearce hits LHP well. 4 teams tried to get canzler this offseason. and ishikawa can hit rhp.

Dude, c'mon. I'm a royals fan excited about an 11 game win streak in ST, and I think what you are saying is crazy talk. Step back and think about what you are saying.

canzler's been dfa'd by at least 4 teams in a calendar year.

steve pearce has a career 82 ops+. a 1b with a career .807 ops split against lefties really makes my panties wet, though.

travis ishikawa is a poor man's casey kotchman.

while you're being dogmatic, wanna take a stab at the detroit closer situation, phan?

i like what i know about rondon. the strength of the tigs bullpen is the power arms. i just don't see how losing valverde in the 9th is bad for them.

Back