• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

Are the A's for real or have they just played the 'Stros 6 times?

no way their lineup continues to score runs like they are, do they have a single above-average offensive player at any position? i guess lowrie as long as he sticks at ss, but i'm assuming he moves over to 2b when they get their azn ss back, or if they play cespedes in cf.

BARTOLO COLON is BACK too!!!

(he's faced the Astros twice)

yeah he was doing pretty well....I got him for cheap in our auction league, well worth a flyer for $3 and basically missing no time

yeah he was doing pretty well....I got him for cheap in our auction league, well worth a flyer for $3 and basically missing no time

Until the MLB manages to dig up something suspend-able in its Biogenesis witch hunt :eek:

no way their lineup continues to score runs like they are, do they have a single above-average offensive player at any position? i guess lowrie as long as he sticks at ss, but i'm assuming he moves over to 2b when they get their azn ss back, or if they play cespedes in cf.

Lowrie is arguably an elite hitter as long as he's at SS.

But let's be real he'll be injured at some point. RJ=MJ was right all along about him.

Lowrie is arguably an elite hitter as long as he's at SS.

But let's be real he'll be injured at some point. RJ=MJ was right all along about him.

he should be playing 2b, and there's he's about average as a hitter.

The Cubs in this inning have had a player get hit while check swinging and the check called a strike, and they just had a player almost get his head taken off and he moved his body around to miss the ball and the called it a swing. I get that those are legit, but Darwin Barney would have been decapitated if he didn't move.

John Lannan to the DL, so Andrew McCutchen can breath a sigh of relief. (Lannan hit Votto yesterday. Well, he hit his sleeve, but it keeps his 1 HBP per start rate going.)

Freddy Galvis is starting in left field tonight. Charlie has lost his damn mind.

Monumental game for the Cubs - Starlin Castro drew his first walk of the year and Fonzy drove in his first run - only 14 game s in!!

Henry Winkler is like 67-69 years old. It's pretty cool he drove in a run at all. EH.....

Haha Lannan. Yeah not possible he took that beating without something being wrong.

Jose Canseco's Reddit AMA goes not well.

Top 3 'questions':

tzBoISh.png

Back