• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Look for an announcement 3/11, or 3/12, maybe 3/13

Wellman's flaws are:

1 Hiring an unqualified buddy.
2 Thinking he is always the smartest person in the room.
3 Not recognizing when to make a change.

I think the biggest flaw has been blowing smoke up our ass regarding "progress". Does he not realize that we actually watch the games. also?

So someone can take a fortune 500 company, completely destroy in 2 years, for the sake of improving its long-term culture. Then in year 3, when it sucks - just a little less than the complete disaster in year 1 or 2 - call that progress and get a public vote of confidence from the owners? Where the freak do I sign up for that $1 mm/yr job?

So someone can take a fortune 500 company, completely destroy in 2 years, for the sake of improving its long-term culture. Then in year 3, when it sucks - just a little less than the complete disaster in year 1 or 2 - call that progress and get a public vote of confidence from the owners? Where the freak do I sign up for that $1 mm/yr job?

Just remember: this isn't [Redacted]'s first rodeo. He's done this at least twice before though I admit I can't gauge the extent of damage nor how long term it was. I do know that the Buffalos are HUGE Wake fans now.

Still looking for an announcement. Did you intend "tomorrow" as an open term, or perhaps in the biblical sense of a day?

Don't start sucking each other's dicks just yet, friends.

The mods can support what I'm telling you. Everything I've reported so far has been truth.

Wellman underestimated the backlash from the fans. He is waiting until after the ACC tournament to deliver the haymaker to the Wake fanbase. If there is any good news, next year is Bz's last chance.

All of the stuff I said about Brasky and DV7 was for comedic purposes of course.

Check with your mods. They have the same information as me.

The Bz is back.

Except the fucking title of the thread...lol

Announcement: Firebz ads will run Thursday Through Sunday mofos. That's the only announcement we need. Close this thread.

Announcement: Firebz ads will run Thursday Through Sunday mofos. That's the only announcement we need. Close this thread.

tumblr_luhhvxOWnF1qbvaudo1_500.gif

This is one of the best constructed parody accounts of all time. Someone took the time to:

1) Hide behind a proxy server using cantfindme.org

2) Knows that there is a user who has numerous dwarf parodies

3) Created a username that is a subtle, yet obvious reference to dwarves

Assuming Marquee Moon is telling the truth that it's not him, someone created the perfect cover with this parody.

I think we can rule out Moonz based on the bold.

why run it through Sunday? RW and Buzz will be long gone from Greensboro by Friday.

jk obv - nice work stratts

Guys. I know you don't believe me, but lube up; D-day is coming.

Just about time to pull up a chair and watch the boards burn ...

Back