• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looking for a sales job. Long time OGB member even though my posts are low.

BLWells

Reaction score
I've done sales in software, mortgage (not interested in doing again) and textiles, etc... I would love to get back into software sales or any product that I believe has a value. Anybody know of anything or has an influence in possible openings? Thanks in advance. Go DEACS. Learning a new product is easy, but sales ability is something I adapt to quickly. I live in Greensboro, but am willing to travel.

Too bad you are not a chemist. I am the hiring manager for 2 forensic analyst positions in Northern California... tell your friends

Sell Biff on living in Greensboro to prove how good of a salesman you really are.

Not great timing if you are looking for a job in tech/software sales.

Medical device sales seems to be where it's at. I'll ask around a couple friends in that world.

makos mom sells herself.
This stuff really boils my blood. Makos mom is not a prostitute. She just loves gettin busy. She's a true believer that what goes around comes around. A real giver. To paraphrase a brilliant thinker, the only true currency in this bankrupt world is the relations we share together.

Last edited:
think it was selling insurance of some kind to friends and family...Woodmen of the World maybe?

but basically the idea was you call those who are closest to you.
I don’t mind my current sales role, but I would rather pull out my teeth than have to sell shit to my own personal contacts. How miserable. Season tickets to Wake and Girl Scout cookies probably the limit of what’s acceptable

7g6fx0.jpg

Back