• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looking for a sales job. Long time OGB member even though my posts are low.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F48e0e08b-f68c-48d1-9283-8ab215183416_740x370.jpeg

I've done sales in software, mortgage (not interested in doing again) and textiles, etc... I would love to get back into software sales or any product that I believe has a value. Anybody know of anything or has an influence in possible openings? Thanks in advance. Go DEACS. Learning a new product is easy, but sales ability is something I adapt to quickly. I live in Greensboro, but am willing to travel.

Look into A.I. companies. They are hiring quite a bit right now. Places like Level.ai. Observe.ai etc.

Contact Center companies are also hiring for sales quite a bit. Nice CXone. Five9.

I spent October through December looking for a tech sales job. They are out there (hell I’m still looking for a better gig). PM if you’d like to discuss further, hear what I’m seeing out there

Back