• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looks like Syracuse Men's BB has a Jerry Sandusky

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...investigating-bernie-fine-molesting-boy-1980s

Heard the interview this morning on Mike and Mike. Boeheim and other administrators are adimately denying any wrong doing. Victim so far is the only one talking. Said "he used to answer the door at Fine's hotel room, with Fine on the bed in shorts, and Boeheim said/did nothing" Apparently this was happening after an investigation. Again Boeheim denys that ever happening.

no, it's that there's another thread on it, moran.

PhillyDeac, is that you???

Yes!.... I mean, no

There is no penalty that will be given to Penn State that I won't support, including the death penalty. The cover up has to be about the millions and millions of dollars they feared losing if the story came out...therefore, they should lose millions and millions because of it. In fact, I think I should sue them for all the money I have given under false pretenses....I thought I was supporting a strong, upstanding university....

:sad panda

Yea saw that too. And ESPN sat on it since 2003 apparently? Very odd.

Strange if true...they have a slew of talkers who carry themselves as the font of moral indignation...I was going to say 'rectitude' but decided to back away :eek:

So where is all the moral outrage for Boeheim? Or does he get a pass since everyone already knows he's an ass?

So where is all the moral outrage for Boeheim? Or does he get a pass since everyone already knows he's an ass?

Cause these guys got on TV right quick and seem sketchy, and it doesn't seem like a coverup happenned. Just an investigation that didn't go anywhere.

Back