• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looks pretty bad in Barcerlona

tumblr_o4rutlRhHK1s8n6x3o1_500.gif

That's horrifying. I was just there and that area is absolutely packed. Get it together, world.

The tags on this thread make me almost as sad as this terror attack does. I hope everyone in Barcelona is OK and that the terrorists are found and brought to swift justice.

the world is falling apart...there is only one thing left to do.

Here's a shocker. In an hour or so, Trump is tweeting to call this a terrorist attack, but when a white supremacist does exactly the same thing, he refuses to call that a terrorist attack.

Here's a shocker. In an hour or so, Trump is tweeting to call this a terrorist attack, but when a white supremacist does exactly the same thing, he refuses to call that a terrorist attack.

STFU. He actually said the right thing for once in response to this.

STFU. He actually said the right thing for once in response to this.

Far be it from me to defend RJ, but calling this a terrorist attack within about an hour of it happening is pretty stark in contrast to his tweets Saturday, don you think?

Yeah I'm with Sig on this one. Pretty quick to condemn anything that isn't white supremacy and the alt right. Pretty stark contrast

Yeah I'm with Sig on this one. Pretty quick to condemn anything that isn't white supremacy and the alt right. Pretty stark contrast

Instead of a political dick measuring contest, can we admit it's a travesty 13 people lost there lives today because of terror.

Instead of a political dick measuring contest, can we admit it's a travesty 13 people lost there lives today because of terror.

I will when the President does.

Of course it is a tragedy (I think that is the word you are looking for). One that is far to common.

every thread - no matter the subject - provides an opportunity to signal virtue by ritual condemnation of Trump

kind of sad to be so obsessed, it just shows what incredible power they allow Trump to have over their minds

Horrible news.

Question, are firearms illegal in Spain like they are in the UK? Grisly thought, but in countries where firearms are illegal and hard to find, and you're not great at bomb building, you can kill a whole lot more folks with a vehicle than with knives, clubs or the like.

Back