• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looks pretty bad in Barcerlona

every thread - no matter the subject - provides an opportunity to signal virtue by ritual condemnation of Trump

kind of sad to be so obsessed, it just shows what incredible power they allow Trump to have over their minds

either that or the citizens of the US just expect leadership and appropriate representation from their President

every thread - no matter the subject - provides an opportunity to signal virtue by ritual condemnation of Trump

kind of sad to be so obsessed, it just shows what incredible power they allow Trump to have over their minds

Hillary!

Hillary!

Hillary!

An American POTUS is supposed to be about protecting Americans and telling us the truth. This POTUS doesn't neither.

He refuses to call out white American terrorists or any white terrorists (like the one who shot up a mosque in Canada).

You can dance around this all you like, but this is who has proven himself to be.

down to 12 dead/but up to 80 injured

2 people in custody, a third was named

ISIS claiming credit for the attack and celebrating it

some of y'all are amazing: Trump is wrong, even when he's right

Teach, you need a reading comprehension course. No one said he was wrong calling this a terrorist act. We said he was wrong not to call the terrorist act in Charlottesville a terrorist act as quickly. It was exactly the same MO.

The only way to stop neo-Nazi attacks is to shoot them with bullets dipped in Jew blood.

I must have missed the thread Sailor started last weekend. Unsurprisingly, he probably didn't care since it didn't involve RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR aka brown people.

Horrible news.

Question, are firearms illegal in Spain like they are in the UK? Grisly thought, but in countries where firearms are illegal and hard to find, and you're not great at bomb building, you can kill a whole lot more folks with a vehicle than with knives, clubs or the like.

At this point it seems car/vehicle/transportation attacks have been every bit as deadly as gun terror events. Actually it seems like it is the preferred method at this point.

I must have missed the thread Sailor started last weekend. Unsurprisingly, he probably didn't care since it didn't involve RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR aka brown people.

Nice try, projecting your attitude toward Trump onto me. But surely counselor, you must realize that the argument from absence is not only a logical fallacy but also among the weakest of arguments. If you can't do any better, maybe you should go back to fixing parking tickets. ;)

Impossible to miss sailor's satisfaction at starting these threads and reporting on the mooooslim terror attacks

Last edited:
So, do we institute the travel ban on Spain or Morocco?

Nice try, projecting your attitude toward Trump onto me. But surely counselor, you must realize that the argument from absence is not only a logical fallacy but also among the weakest of arguments. If you can't do any better, maybe you should go back to fixing parking tickets. ;)

Your bigotry and racism drips through your posts. It's disgusting.

I'll take this as an admission that you did not start a thread about domestic terror committed by a white person. Duly noted.

Back