• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

#1 rule of masons is you reveal. Fellowship or not. Especially if you being a target takes targets away from other specials

mako may be mafia but damo just hung himself

switch to damo

Tejas must be civ. I doubt a mafia would go this hard after me right here.

are you guys voting mako because you think ryala is silenced?

#1 rule of masons is you reveal. Fellowship or not. Especially if you being a target takes targets away from other specials

mako may be mafia but damo just hung himself

switch to damo

You are dogshit.

***Tejas***

Straight up, guys, the pool of eligible cop players is fucking minuscule.

Not when they can destroy the fucking ring

Yes when you have other fellowship out there who are arguably more important, including a cop. You as a mason, fellowship or not, reveal and take hits away from other fellowship or civ specials...

Plus you reduce unknowns

Again mafia is a numbers game.

No, he's bad. He's just playing like dogshit.

DVDA14, you have to reveal your investigations now. The pool is too small.

Fuck it. I was trying not to but whatever.

Da and JMan are both civs. I'm only a 2 shot cop.

No idea what is happening. Dog sitting for a friend's dog that just shit blood everywhere, at the vet.

***Ph***

Ryala (4) - rommy, bym, da, toogs
Mako (4) - Gouda, damo, tejas, 14
Rommy (2) - jman, mako
Gouda (2) - SD3, Ph
Tejas (1) - Knight
Ph (1) - ryala

No idea what is happening. Dog sitting for a friend's dog that just shit blood everywhere, at the vet.

***Ph***

The last person who had a dog event was mafia. It was shit shit though.

Yes when you have other fellowship out there who are arguably more important, including a cop. You as a mason, fellowship or not, reveal and take hits away from other fellowship or civ specials...

Plus you reduce unknowns

Again mafia is a numbers game.

Consider the unknowns to be reduced. We also got information about the silencing. Like I'm almost positive gouda is bad. He came out of nowhere with the dv7 is silenced voted for Toogs because cop hunting thing. Not organic civ at all.

Back