• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Loren Woods: What happened with that guy?

I'm more interested in what happened to this guy.

jesse-camp.jpg

Wasnt it either Jerry Braswell or Tony Rutland he got into the fight with, about a girlfriend or something? Or am I thinking of a completely different story?

The rumor was that he got into a fight with Joe Amonette.

The other rumor is that Braswell banged Rutland girlfriend (or vice versa), and that caused drama on the court.

This did not happen.

Loren wasn't a bad guy. He was very self-critical and put a lot of pressure on himself to be a great player. He got into a funk at WF and needed a change of scenery.

Wasn't he from STL? Funny that he seems to surface a lot in Tampa, but maybe he has a home there now.

I also remember him coming down with some obscure virus after he moved to AZ, but apparently (and thankfully) it has not affected his quality of life.

tampa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>st louis

Loren wasn't a bad guy. He was very self-critical and put a lot of pressure on himself to be a great player. He got into a funk at WF and needed a change of scenery.

Wasn't he from STL? Funny that he seems to surface a lot in Tampa, but maybe he has a home there now.

I also remember him coming down with some obscure virus after he moved to AZ, but apparently (and thankfully) it has not affected his quality of life.

Valley Fever.

And his mugshot has his home address on it. He does indeed reside in Tampa.

It's also kind of ironic that my level is "Joe Amonett" right now as I posted the last comment on Loren Woods since they were known to have come to blows in practice and didn't really get along.

As I recall, someone used Amonett's face for a punching bag. Showed up to class one day with one hell of a shiner. I don't remember if it was Woods though.

What ever happened to Ademola Okulaju (sp?)?

one day covering Carolina in the NCAA's we were waiting for post game interviews and Jeremy Schaap kept repeating "Adamola Okalaja" over and over again.. Whenever I see Schaap on teevee, I say "adamola okalaja"

Back