• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lots of Changes on the Updated Depth Chart

Dammit. I thought I was never going to have to watch Okoro play corner again, and then Wham! First game of the season.

What's up with Orville?

If I had three hours to kill, I would have created a fake UNCC student page for him ...

Here are the things that stand out to me:

Martin as backup RB

Okoro is starting at CB with Bud out. Grobe is willing to put a true frosh on the depth chart at CB.

Apparently Deandre Martin is just looking really good based on what Grobe said earlier this week. Grobe also indicated that all 3 rbs are looking really good and that who gets the most carries in a game will be based more on who is playing well that game than the depth chart...

So, no Noel. Probably a good thing to get him welled up for UNC.

i'd rather bud get some reps before UNC. they torched him last year after i talked a lot of shit at a tailgate about how he was going to shut down dwight jones.

Okoro can change his name, but opposing QBs will still find him.

"Wake Forest is counting on he and sophomore corner Merrill Noel to solidify a secondary that lost both of its safety starters from last season."

Geez. Wonder where this person , David Morrison, learned grammar.

"Wake Forest is counting on he and sophomore corner Merrill Noel to solidify a secondary that lost both of its safety starters from last season."

Geez. Wonder where this person , David Morrison, learned grammar.

UNC:noidea:

Surprises: Tylor Harris to NG
Lowe to FS behind Mack and Marshall to SS?
Garcia was listed as NG on previous 2 deep is he back to DE?
No sign of Orville on 2 deep as TB or KR
No Bud on the depth chart seems to me the decision to hold him out has been made.

I knew Orville was in jeopardy of falling to 3rd TB but I figured he would still be returning kicks.

Orville was returning kicks in the last scrimmage on the first team with Bud.

DeAndre looked great against the third team D, but him and Orville looked pretty bad against the first team D. DeAndre had 3 fumbles in the first Scrimmage against the first team D.

AJ has been moved for while I believe.

Back