• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lots of Changes on the Updated Depth Chart

Interesting depth chart. Allen replaces Joey as the starting OLB

There is also a pretty bad typo with Cross. On the depth chart he is a R-So but on the roster he is a R-Jr.

Doesn't matter with the new rule.

Yes. Lovell has had some good returns in limited action. Recall he took one back to the house against NCSU last year, but it called back b/c of a penalty.

Upon further review Lovell returned 33 kickoffs last year for 700 yards, an average of 21.2/kick. His longest return was 65 yards. So not too bad. Its punt returns where he struggled (9 for 33 yds, 3.7 avg).

Lovell is a solid KR. Can take it the distance on any return. I'm happy to have him back there.

Uh yeah it does. Newman struggled to get it to the 10 yard line sometimes last year. There will be plenty of kick returns.

Sarcasm.. the new rule just creates a ton of touchbacks.

Orville was returning kicks in the last scrimmage on the first team with Bud.

DeAndre looked great against the third team D, but him and Orville looked pretty bad against the first team D. DeAndre had 3 fumbles in the first Scrimmage against the first team D.

AJ has been moved for while I believe.

I was thinking AJ was at FS.

Back