• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Love seeing this on my homepage...

A 13 beating a 4 that got the shit kicked out of it in its conference quarterfinal is one of the biggest upsets of all time? Hokaaaaaay.

A 13 beating a 4 that got the shit kicked out of it in its conference quarterfinal is one of the biggest upsets of all time? Hokaaaaaay.

That's an exaggeration. We just got plain beat by Maryland. It wasn't anything compared to Miami the next year.

Someone is trolling Wake. By definition, all the #15 and #14 seed victories would be bigger first round upsets. Personally, I think Richmond over Syracuse might be the biggest upset.

Someone is trolling Wake. By definition, all the #15 and #14 seed victories would be bigger first round upsets. Personally, I think Richmond over Syracuse might be the biggest upset.

Yeah, just a lazy article. The #15 seed wins are some of the greatest upsets in any sport.

Man, halfway through the season I thought that team was the real deal.

The most humiliating part of that game was that CBS barely even broadcast any of the second half

I was lucky enough to observe the Cleveland Steamer in person :rulz:

Today is also the 10 year anniversary of the West Virginia game.

Pretty sure that was the last 50+ person game watch ever in DC.

Now recent Wake grads show up wearing UNC gear if they're into sports. Sad.

1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

Back