• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Love seeing this on my homepage...

The Vikings scored the first nine points of the game and never looked back, beating the ACC power 84-69.

If Bzz was the coach he would have said "If you take away all of their points we would have beaten them".

2000 - Half time of NCAA round 1 Butler game was Butler 43, Wake 10 and that was before Butler was known.

So that goes down as the absolute worst due to the complete embarrassment.

1996 without Rutland. That team had 3 NBA players in Duncan/Larue/Rutland. Rutland never stuck, but I think the knee injury derailed him. Pre knee injury he was shredding Stephon Marbury.

2003 Auburn was just sad.

Deacs will be back in tourney soon, since Hudson is gonna blow up next 2 years. Mark it down.

It's funny to think about this game because that was a 7-10 matchup and this weekend Davidson set the record for worst blowout in a 7-10 matchup when they lost by 31 to Iowa.

Still think JHo was drunk, hungover, stoned or point-shaving in the Auburn game

more like playing not to get hurt and possibly hamper draft status

The idea that Josh went balls to the wall his senior year only to play not to get hurt in the tournament is ridiculous.

Wasn't the Auburn game right after the hatchet job by Lennox Rawlings about the Iraq war and Josh's thoughts about it? Definitely seemed to me the criticism bothered him.

I wanted the WV game so bad for Downey. That was the worst part, for me.

Yes. That is an opinion.

2000 - Half time of NCAA round 1 Butler game was Butler 43, Wake 10 and that was before Butler was known.

So that goes down as the absolute worst due to the complete embarrassment.

1996 without Rutland. That team had 3 NBA players in Duncan/Larue/Rutland. Rutland never stuck, but I think the knee injury derailed him. Pre knee injury he was shredding Stephon Marbury.

2003 Auburn was just sad.

Deacs will be back in tourney soon, since Hudson is gonna blow up next 2 years. Mark it down.

He's got skills. I am high on Hudson.

Back