• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lover's Mafia Quick Game, TOWN WINS

Nah. Honest to god, the no vote is what did it, and I afk'd once doofus posted the sd3/rommy/gouda non-majo thing, because that gave me dat confirmation bias. Kinda funny in retrospect that he was your teammate.

Nope. You don't say "I think its gouda." Wait awhile, vote, laught when someone asks you why you vote for me, then afk if you had any actual reason. YOU GET 0 POINTS

But yeah that sd3/rommy/gouda post was an abortion

It would be like Sean Hannity winning a journalism award.

Depends on how you measure. Like, I probably outscored most of you on standardized tests. But my grades in law school were pretty mediocre because I'm SUPER lazy. Thank god I didn't discover mafia until after law school I'd probably be giving dry handjobs in the parking lot of mcdonalds for a living. Instead of just for fun

Nope. You don't say "I think its gouda." Wait awhile, vote, laught when someone asks you why you vote for me, then afk if you had any actual reason. YOU GET 0 POINTS

But yeah that sd3/rommy/gouda post was an abortion

Meh, I mean obviously I don't have any evidence, but that was my line of thought tbh. Don't really have a reason to lie about it.

The reason I responded to rommy like that is because a.) of fucking course he would rush to your defense, and b.) I sorta thought he was the other one. I have trouble reading maf doofus. (And besides, after the sd3/rommy/gouda post, I didn't think there was any way you could be teammates with him.)

Meh, I mean obviously I don't have any evidence, but that was my line of thought tbh. Don't really have a reason to lie about it.

The reason I responded to rommy like that is because a.) of fucking course he would rush to your defense, and b.) I sorta thought he was the other one. I have trouble reading maf doofus. (And besides, after the sd3/rommy/gouda post, I didn't think there was any way you could be teammates with him.)

Don't believe

You still win. But NO CRED

Depends on how you measure. Like, I probably outscored most of you on standardized tests. But my grades in law school were pretty mediocre because I'm SUPER lazy. Thank god I didn't discover mafia until after law school I'd probably be giving dry handjobs in the parking lot of mcdonalds for a living. Instead of just for fun

I challenge you to an ACT, SAT, LSAT marathon duel. COME AT ME, CHEESEMAN.

I challenge you to an ACT, SAT, LSAT marathon duel. COME AT ME, CHEESEMAN.

Gouda would demolish you. I'd bet on it. You have strong game, but Gouda is a sleeper - his posts are neanderthal-esq, but if he stopped doing a mountain of drugs on the regular, he'd probably be just above functionally retarded, which is more than enough to blow your doors off.

Gouda would demolish you. I'd bet on it. You have strong game, but Gouda is a sleeper - his posts are neanderthal-esq, but if he stopped doing a mountain of drugs on the regular, he'd probably be just above functionally retarded, which is more than enough to blow your doors off.

Lollll yesssss

Haven't read any of the thread other than the first post but the game format seems pretty interesting.

8 people: 6 town, 2 maf.

75% maf survives night 1.
71% maf survives night 2.
67% maf survives night 3.

Chance of maf winning given random votes is then 36%. Add the advantage of being able to manipulate lynches and probably a pretty fair game.

Was any interesting strategy discussed?

Haven't read any of the thread other than the first post but the game format seems pretty interesting.

Chance of maf winning given random votes is then 36%. Add the advantage of being able to manipulate lynches and probably a pretty fair game.

Nah, there was no strategy. Would be interesting to run something like this earlier in the week when people are a little more engaged though. I'd play it again

What do you think given the player list?

That was an interesting format and fun (while it lasted for me).

Thanks for running.

God damn I own goudas soul.

Still love you

Get you a mafia poster who can do both

Also had the thought today that a duel lover's mafia game could be fun.

One set of lovers civ
5 normal civs
one set of lovers mafia

probably leans too strongly towards civs though with it 7 v 2

Also had the thought today that a duel lover's mafia game could be fun.

One set of lovers civ
5 normal civs
one set of lovers mafia

probably leans too strongly towards civs though with it 7 v 2

No it leans too far mafia. You hit lovers D1 and then D2 is 4v2. Two mislynches and game ends? That's impossible for civs to win with any consistency.

Back