• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lover's Mafia Quick Game, TOWN WINS

I'm just giving you shit, was a good call. I usually have blinders on for people that are coming after me harddddd

it was based on the "blue seems fine" post in the day one OT. doofus was because he was trying to pile left and right. i think this might be the hardest game of all for the mafia to win and you guys came pretty close.

it was based on the "blue seems fine" post in the day one OT. doofus was because he was trying to pile left and right. i think this might be the hardest game of all for the mafia to win and you guys came pretty close.

Its easy to say people look civ when you know they are, but I thought that was pretty typical blue. His second post anyways. Shrug

We would have won if I didn't majo you, ironically.

Glad I was able to contribute my carcass to the cause for the short while it was alive.

I probably would have voted Rommy if Doofus didn't act like he knew what was going on. Was never going to vote for Gouda

Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to why anything other than a clean vote in the first post is bad. I thought the game worked on reading what people wrote. By discouraging anything beyond a vote in first post, that would seem to run against the get more information out there philosophy.

I probably would have voted Rommy if Doofus didn't act like he knew what was going on. Was never going to vote for Gouda

This is the correct answer.

You should never vote for me. Unless its for a "most handsome mafia player" award.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to why anything other than a clean vote in the first post is bad. I thought the game worked on reading what people wrote. By discouraging anything beyond a vote in first post, that would seem to run against the get more information out there philosophy.

You just have a different tone. Never change, they'll get used to it.

People with a more typical posting style tend to be more "explainy" when mafia than civs, especially early. Because you likely don't have any reason for your first vote. But its player to player.

Because you didn't care enough to really put any effort in and would rather lose with me than lose to me. Duh

Nah. Honest to god, the no vote is what did it, and I afk'd once doofus posted the sd3/rommy/gouda non-majo thing, because that gave me dat confirmation bias. Kinda funny in retrospect that he was your teammate.

Back