• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mad Men Season 6 returns April 7

Questions from my hass thread:

Predictions for this season? At what point in time will the season kick off? What are the repercussions of Lane's suicide? How long will it take for Peggy to return? What is the name of the new agency, if any (i.e. do they keep Price? Add Campbell? Add Holloway?)? What kind of shenanigans will Sally get into? Will Henry and Betty still be married at the conclusion of this season? Or Don and Megan for that matter? Or Pete and Trudy? And most importantly, will season 6 Don more closely resemble seasons 1-3 Don, at least in terms of his sexual exploits?

I have a couple of theories of how the show will finally end:
1. Creepy Glenn kills everyone
2. Don runs away and starts another new life... as Hector Salamanca

Been watching season 5 in preparation. I didn't remember it being this good.

I'm re-watching Season 5 right now. I'm on the episode with the LSD.

Why is everyone guessing or stating that the show is moving the time table up? And if they are, what are they going to do with the kids, they look the same age as last season.

The beginning of Season 6 is set sometime in 1968.
At the end of Season 5 Henry seemed to be taking notice of Betty's somewhat uneven personality. I think he may be having second thoughts. They may split.
IRL, Vincent Kartheiser [Pete] and Alexis Bledel [Beth] are engaged. I'd love to see Beth appear sometime this season. Suzanne Farrell would be welcome, also.
Look for Joan to become a major player in the firm. Has Matthew Weiner decided yet whether to off her husband?

At the end of Season 5 Henry seemed to be taking notice of Betty's somewhat uneven personality. I think he may be having second thoughts. They may split.
IRL, Vincent Kartheiser [Pete] and Alexis Bledel [Beth] are engaged. I'd love to see Beth appear sometime this season. Suzanne Farrell would be welcome, also.
Look for Joan to become a major player in the firm. Has Matthew Weiner decided yet whether to off her husband?

They broke up last season, so I can't imagine he'll reappear at all. Seems like Weiner and the writers figured killing him in 'Nam was too obvious.

Damn... Starts in 68? Pretty sure last season took place in 66 up thru early 67. Evidence of it was in the reference to Richard Speck killings, Charles Whitman killings, and Don spinning Revolver by The Beatles. Last episode was in march 67 I think. First episode took place during the runup to the 1960 election.

----------
Tapatalk.

Great scene, but that clip is missing the best part:

Great scene, but that clip is missing the best part:

CHEWING-GUM-ON-HIS-PUBIS.gif

i just hate how sally is growing up, the more she turns into a young woman the older i feel

Back