• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mad Men Season 7 Part 2 premieres April 5

Does anyone else binge watch the last season in preparation for the new season? I usually do, but I'm feeling lazy this time around...

We're going to try but just watched the first ep last night so Saturday might need to be a marathon.

I hope there is no more depressed Roger. His humor was lacking last season and the Stan/Cutler humor combo wasn't anywhere close to Roger's zingers of the past.

Watched the last episode from S6 last night. I'd forgotten all about Don tanking the meeting with Hershey.

And poor poor Peggy. When's my girl gonna get a solid bro?

Watched the last episode from S6 last night. I'd forgotten all about Don tanking the meeting with Hershey.

Yeah, I feel like I've forgotten a ton about S6. Some friends of mine on FB were complaining about how slow that season was, and I was having trouble trying to think of examples to rebut them (without giving anything away).

For me, if I can't do a rewatch, rereading recaps or even wikipedia/imdb synopses will usually suffice

NBCi has killed Television Without Pity, one of my prime sources of recap for Mad Men (as well as LOST!). Oh well, there's still Alan Sepinwall.

it ends with him showing up at the whore house with his kids?

NBCi has killed Television Without Pity, one of my prime sources of recap for Mad Men (as well as LOST!). Oh well, there's still Alan Sepinwall.

I heard about the death of TWOP last week on the Sepinwall/Fineberg podcast. I hadn't thought of it in years, probably since I found out about Sepinwall's recaps.

I'll probably reread Sepinwall's S6 recaps this weekend.

Don-O-Mite, a Mad Men blaxploitation parody featuring Slim Sterling, Pete "Soup Man" Campbell, and Black Peggy. "Sugar Hills" Holloway is fine as hell.

I've been feasting on season 6 all week - will watch the final 4 episodes after the Masters.

With a second viewing, I thoroughly enjoyed Sterling firing Burt Peterson (again), Bob Bunsen jokes, the merger sequence in For Immediate Release, and the trippy antics in The Crash.

732006.gif

is that neve cause don is gonna make her SCREAAAAAAAAM

Back