• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

(2) nonny - da, knight
(3) knight - timdunk, gooner, nonny
(2) gooner - nonny, toogs

2 minutes

(2) nonny - da, knight
(4) knight - timdunk, gooner, nonny. mdmh
(2) gooner - nonny, toogs

Knight, vanilla, lynched.

night moves

Tejas, cop, dead.

D4 ends at 1:30PM

OGBoards mafia is dead. RIP.

Fatigue has killed it. That was a miserable effort, Knight. I don't even feel bad

***gooner***

dick in hand guy is either really lame (par) or getting coached to look it.

Yeah, reading 20 pages of posts in 5 minutes between customers doesn't exactly make me Columbo.

i_tried__now_in_4k_by_hudgeba778-d698qh2.png

(2) gooner - toogs, nonny
(1) da - gooner

And if people aren't willing to engage, we're not going to get any new reads. Pretty stupid. Either way, it's going to come down to me selecting mafia between whoever we don't lynch tomorrow of Da/Tim/MDMH.

7 people: Lynch Gooner, Tic/Toogs dies
5 people: Lynch Da/Tim/MDMH, other of Tic/Toogs dies
3 people: Me, and 2 of Da/Tim/MDMH

I've given my initial reads on this group but overall, if we lose to any of those three it's pretty shitty. TimDunk and Da have been completely absent and MDMH has had his ridiculous dumbtells. 2 of them have to be mafia and it comes down to selecting which one isn't on the final day.

Nonny, I don't think you've been cleared, yet nobody suspects you? You and tic have been good little pied Piper's in the last few days. Seems too convenient.

(1) da - gooner

I'm trying to look back through tics and toogs posts to find any heat on nonny

(1) da - gooner

will be AA'd if misses another vote: tic

Back