• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

Nonny should be saying, "Vote Da & Tim!"

Tim should be saying, "Vote Da & Nonny!"

Da should be saying, "Vote Nonny & Tim!"

Those are the only options

Are you dumb? If you are civ, then the only option for you is that both Da and Tim are mafia.
No, I'm just not as convinced as you that MDMH is 100% civ. I made a post about it earlier but after last game when I led a discussion about dumbtells, I noted that unlesss mafia starts dumbtelling on purpose, civs are always going to get insta-cleared for dumbtelling.

I think MDMH would have been the perfect person for gooner + da mafia to convince to dumbtell.

Don't be so fucking hard on me man, people make mistakes. It's not all fucking strategy.

Lmao, I swear to fuck, if this guy is mafia.... This will be the game that breaks me

No, I'm just not as convinced as you that MDMH is 100% civ. I made a post about it earlier but after last game when I led a discussion about dumbtells, I noted that unlesss mafia starts dumbtelling on purpose, civs are always going to get insta-cleared for dumbtelling.

I think MDMH would have been the perfect person for gooner + da mafia to convince to dumbtell.

No. In deadchat/mafchad last game, Da was pretty keen on not doing shameful shit like that. Dickinhand was soaking it all in.

That dickstep is almost worth me just voting Nonny out right now. If Nonny is as smart as all of you keep saying he is, then he would know that his only option would be both Da & Tim.

It's probably Nonny & Da

I'm still kind of pissed that Gooner didn't go in the Knight round, but my overall premise was right that at least one of Goon/Knight had to be maf and that at least one of Da/Tim had to be maf. I voted Goon, but it didn't count cause of the horseshit votes don't count til 8 bullshit.

I'm most disappointed with Da because he was around most of last game in chad and then signed up for this one eager to play. He has done nothing for us if he's civ. I genuinely think he's not around because he didn't post anything during the sheep reveal.

That dickstep is almost worth me just voting Nonny out right now. If Nonny is as smart as all of you keep saying he is, then he would know that his only option would be both Da & Tim.

It's probably Nonny & Da
This game is really getting to you

I'll admit it was a really good move for mafia to fake a RB claim on Nonny if Nonny is mafia because it would make perfect sense for him to be targeted as potential cop since he was fighting so hard for Gooner all game. However, no one claimed RB after the first night (yes, they could have been scared of watcher), but they should have also been scared of watcher N2 too (Boston died that same night so they didn't know he was Angel until afterwards). They could have easily RB'd someone like me N1 cause it was obvious I was civ, with potential to be civ special.

Why only use RB N2?

Not good for Nonny

It's probably Nonny & Da

Agree.

What I was trying to say earlier with MDMH is that I definitely don't think his dumb dumb post was intentional but this game hasn't exactly been appointment viewing and he talked about working late last night so I wouldn't be surprised if the chatzy is dead/he wasn't participating.

Da then nonny and if we lose to MDMH no one is celebrating.

I'll admit it was a really good move for mafia to fake a RB claim on Nonny if Nonny is mafia because it would make perfect sense for him to be targeted as potential cop since he was fighting so hard for Gooner all game. However, no one claimed RB after the first night (yes, they could have been scared of watcher), but they should have also been scared of watcher N2 too (Boston died that same night so they didn't know he was Angel until afterwards). They could have easily RB'd someone like me N1 cause it was obvious I was civ, with potential to be civ special.

Why only use RB N2?

Not good for Nonny
Not following your logic here.

I assumed I got RB'd because I was going hard on gooner day 2, and given he actually was mafia (let alone the RB), they felt there was a decent chance I was the cop. Night 1 assume they have no read on people and then it's not worth them taking a chance watcher catches them as you said. But once they had a strong read on me based off being right no Gouda, worth the chance.

Killing Doofus N1 was such a LOLmove that I find it hard to believe that both Gooner & Da would vouch for it. Those guys know that Rom/Toog/Me/Nonny/Knight would be way smarter kills N1.

Should guarantee that at least one of Nonny/Tim is on mafia, maybe both.

If the last two are both Tim & Da, then Tim must have made the kill N1 and Da (likely wasn't around) and Goon went along with it? I'm probably giving far too much credit to Goon's intelligence level here.

This game is really getting to you

If not you then it's MDMH. Make a case for him because it's the three of us in the final and I'm 90% voting for you.

As an aside, I just got done playing 27 holes and I am absolutely dead. Lucky for me I have to wait until my girlfriend gets out of work then drive to Philly in rush hour traffic for a "couples bridal shower"! Who does that?

If not you then it's MDMH. Make a case for him because it's the three of us in the final and I'm 90% voting for you.

As an aside, I just got done playing 27 holes and I am absolutely dead. Lucky for me I have to wait until my girlfriend gets out of work then drive to Philly in rush hour traffic for a "couples bridal shower"! Who does that?
If you actually are civ and voting for me then we've already lost

But either way, I've still got to go through and decide between you and mdmh so i'll at least post an argument for him in the case you are civ

Not following your logic here.

I assumed I got RB'd because I was going hard on gooner day 2, and given he actually was mafia (let alone the RB), they felt there was a decent chance I was the cop. Night 1 assume they have no read on people and then it's not worth them taking a chance watcher catches them as you said. But once they had a strong read on me based off being right no Gouda, worth the chance.

There is no reason to not RB N1 if they are going to take the risk also on N2. Game is full of mouthbreathers - you'd assume mafia would know that a watcher/angel making the right play is MINIMAL, AT BEST.

Mafia is LOLstupid for not using RB/Killing someone from this subset: Rommy/Toog/Me/you/Knight/Da. Even if you want to assume that me/Toog/Rommy looked sort of bad after N1 (it's stupid to think that), then they should still RB one of us because if we claimed RB, most people would think it's a fake anyway.

Instead they just kill Doofus (LOL) and don't RB at all? That is loldumb.

If not you then it's MDMH.

NO WAI!

tumblr_mul4oz3C2i1rdutw3o1_400.gif

i'm voting ***da*** because fuck tic right now.

Congrats! You had such promise and then drank the Wake water this game again. You've proven to be rather useless, so that's good to know moving forward!

There is no reason to not RB N1 if they are going to take the risk also on N2. Game is full of mouthbreathers - you'd assume mafia would know that a watcher/angel making the right play is MINIMAL, AT BEST.

Mafia is LOLstupid for not using RB/Killing someone from this subset: Rommy/Toog/Me/you/Knight/Da. Even if you want to assume that me/Toog/Rommy looked sort of bad after N1 (it's stupid to think that), then they should still RB one of us because if we claimed RB, most people would think it's a fake anyway.

Instead they just kill Doofus (LOL) and don't RB at all? That is loldumb.
I think far more likely and what we're not considering is the level of engagement or cooperation of mafia. Da has been absent all game and probably absent from chatzy as well. Then becomes a question of who is the other partner of Gooner: Tim or MDMH? Got to imagine one of them may have had a fairly active role or Gooner was just trying to hero or something.

I hope I'm wrong and Nonny is civ. Because I'd rather the game end right there if I'm wrong as opposed to me dying tonight and leaving dickinhand/tim/nonny/non-existant da around to make any endgame decisions.

Back