• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

I watched most of the game from Chatzy. While the dumbtelling really sucks, it was all innocent. Molly meant nothing by it and I'm confident that as he plays more, he'll get better at recognizing / comprehending.

his familiarity with dumbtelling made it obvious it was being discussed. I was on that shit too. The utter no-show by half the civs was gross.

Nonny played well. No one else did. Congrats mafia on the hard earned victory
two-trees-two-trees-retard-demotivational-poster-1213825862.jpg

Well MDMH, would you say I was right about your tic vote or was that intentional?

I didn't vote for tic, I voted for gooner. This is what I don't get about this bullshit, you all assume that mafia don't make mistakes? Mafia doesn't run every single post through chatzy. At least not to my knowledge. Why assume that a mistake is clearing?

his familiarity with dumbtelling made it obvious it was being discussed. I was on that shit too. The utter no-show by half the civs was gross.

Nonny played well. No one else did. Congrats mafia on the hard earned victory

N7dEErd.gif

I didn't vote for tic, I voted for gooner. This is what I don't get about this bullshit, you all assume that mafia don't make mistakes? Mafia doesn't run every single post through chatzy. At least not to my knowledge. Why assume that a mistake is clearing?

Third game in, he's getting feisty. I like it.

Keep in mind mdmh has like 1 real game and 2.5 broken games under his belt, and this was his 2nd game being mafia (both this week).

But seriously is no one else watching these bears pwn salmon? It's riveting

Nah.

1.) Nonny
2.) Toogs
3.) Da
4.) Roman
5.) Boston
6.) Tejas
7.) Tic
8.) Gooner
9.) Doofus
10.) Knight
11.) Molly
12.) Timdunk
13.) Smidge

Too many people getting by on reputation right now, but I think this is accurate in the moment. I think Boston/Tejas and Gooner/Doofus are probably interchangeable (and their respective strengths/weaknesses are actually sorta similar). SD3 would be 15th, I think, after the obligatory "getting hit by a car". (#hubris, but I'd put myself 4th, between Da and Rommy)

Also: yeah I'm not in this game, and I haven't read most of the past two clusterfucks. Whatever, shut up, I'm posting this.
RSF wasn't wrong

Props to Toogs as well as he actually started getting pretty accurate with his reads later in the game

Can we cut out the Deacs vs. Suque crap. Besides Eagles and Smidge, nobody's that special around here.

Agree on this

There are some nuances the suquers are more familiar with but that's really about it

Interesting how Nonny/Dickinhand won't comment on dickinhand's opening post. That is a blatant dumbtell. Don't want to hear the excuse that he doesn't know what he's doing... he was just in a game with mafia and he KNEW nonny was on his team. That is blatant and there is no way around it.

If that's what you guys need to do to win, then congrats! GREAT GAME!

Can we cut out the Deacs vs. Suque crap. Besides Eagles and Smidge, nobody's that special around here.

I would also agree with this. There are good players and bad players on both sides.

There are also players on each side that have good games and those that have bad games.

There's also smidge.

Ok, ok. I guess MDMH should pay penance. How about this, he's gotta use this avatar until he completes a game without a dumbtell?

dCrfKRh.png

I ham up the suck vs deac thing for dramatic purposes, but there is no way in fuck, absolutely ZERO WAY anyone can tell me that any deac is better than these players:

Rommy
Toog
Eagles (doesn't count)
Da
Gouda

Just not happening... don't care about how you rank the rest of the players, but Smidge/SD3/Dickinhand round out the bottom 3 in some order. These are indisputable facts.

Interesting how Nonny/Dickinhand won't comment on dickinhand's opening post. That is a blatant dumbtell. Don't want to hear the excuse that he doesn't know what he's doing... he was just in a game with mafia and he KNEW nonny was on his team. That is blatant and there is no way around it.

You're taking things very far right now, tic.

If I remember correctly, either I or Mdmh was not in chatzy because it wasn't discussed. The way I take that is mdmh knew we were teammates, didn't read the entire thread, and makes that post as a way to try to throw shade on a teammate. Similar, he made that weird late vote for gooner because that was his way of trying to throw shade on a teammate.

I think it's unlikely he read all of the thread, saw my posts from about an hour before (my last post was 1:43, his post was at 2:36), and then made that post as a dumbtell. I think far more likely is what I mentioned before where he knows I'm a partner, enters the thread without reading more than at most that page and the previous one, and makes that post to throw shade. Not as a blatant dumbtell.

Nonny and Gooner are mafia with me, you can't think of a reason why nonny is the first player I point at, and gooner is the first player I vote for? Im on tapatalk page 10 of the the chat at that point and nonny only had 3 or 4 posts, which I overlooked.

Back